Modesto, CA 95397 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for McHenry Mansion

• Evangelina

Evangelina · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful and elegant place

I feel like Cinderella having my wedding at McHenry Mansion. Thanks for making it affordable and dreamy

Sent on 05/28/2019

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

I had my wedding here and it was perfect! My reception took place in the garden right outside the mansion and there were tours being giving of the historical mansion for my guests while they waited our arrival. Laura the lady in charge there is wonderful and such a huge help and very accommodating. I had 200 guests and the place was perfect not to big or small it was stunning at night when the lights were on, highly recommend !

Sent on 10/20/2017

We had my daughters wedding at the McHenry Mansion In the garden. It was perfect. The venue is perfect for a cozy wedding not too big not too small. The people that work there are very helpful and friendly. They made my daughters day so special. The lady that is in charge is wonderful. She will work with you to make your event the best. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a nice place for your event. They even gave tours of the mansion to the guests while they waited for the bride and groom to do pictures. Bonus!!! The tour is excellent!

Sent on 10/20/2015