Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About McGees Catering

We are a full service catering company that creates customized menus for each specific wedding. We take into account what's seasonally fresh, the venue, budget, and personal tastes. So from a classic Central Coast tri tip bbq, to a Mediterrean buffet, to stations with California rolls made in front of guests, to pasta stations with guests' choice of sauces: We can make sure that the menu reflects your entire wedding. We try and prepare as much on site as possible to ensure fresh and flavorful food. Our philosophy is that we would rather err on the side of being 5 minutes late and ensure the food that fresh and hot instead of ensuring the timeliness but serving food that has been sitting in hot boxes for hours. I feel that someone may forgive me a few minutes but dry or tough food is unforgiveable.

Although our priority is the food and flavor, our service is from beginning to end and we have our "hand" in so many aspects of the event. Our coordinator, Charlotte, will be able to work with the other vendors to make the wedding seamless and allow you to enjoy your special day. We provide our own plates, water goblets, and flatware that we include in the price of our food. We also have additional bar glasses available for reasonable rates. Our service staff will be in charge of setting the tables, passing appetizers, serving beverages, bartending, serving the food, clearing the tables, cutting and serving the cake, pouring the toast, and until the last glass is collected.

Please contact Charlotte Covington today to start working together to create a menu that reflects your wedding, personal tastes, and loves.

• The Prancing Chef
85d3ff75fdb72d43 1526396312 b9bf305986df072c 1526396309730 1 Merry Moo Ice Crea
0c0950bac945ffdc 1357801543841 wildmanwedding10041

17 Reviews for McGees Catering

Lisa · Married on 01/14/2017

We could not have been happier with Mcgees catering for our wedding reception. Professional and personal from start to finish. From the appetizers to the main course the food could not have been better. When everyone goes back for seconds or thirds you know it was good. And the service was excellent. My husband and I figured we would not get any appetizers because of pictures and such taking place after the ceremony, but the staff made sure there was a little of everything out at our table for us when we arrived. And we were so thankful, those bacon wrapped stuffed dates were amazing, as was the homemade sausage. If you want an elegant and easy reception use Mcgees catering.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

McGee's did a fantastic job on our March 2017 wedding! Charlotte was a joy to work with and didn't stop until we were happy with all aspects of the menu. The food was AMAZING! The tri-tip literally brought tears to my husband's eyes.

Sent on 03/22/2017

We booked McGees for our reception after hearing rave reviews from our wedding coordinator, and we are so glad we did! The food was DELICIOUS. I had multiple guests approach me throughout the night telling me it was the best wedding food they've ever had. Even weeks after the wedding, I had friends comment on how delicious the food was! My hubby and I love Mexican food more than anything else, so we had a taco buffet with fish, chicken, and steak tacos, plus a variety of sides and fixins, as well as a delicious butternut squash enchilada for the vegetarians. We also had several guests with gluten-free dietary restrictions, and she was more than accommodating. Everything was set-up and served elegantly, and the servers were great. She was super flexible abut switching up the menu a bit when I wanted to add fish tacos and adjust some of the appetizer choices to keep it in my budget. Overall great service, and delicious, memorable food.

Sent on 12/16/2015

McGees Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 46.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 21.00
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cake Cutting
    Tastings
    China
    Flatware
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Mexican
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Vegan
    Vegetarian

Real Weddings

• Atascadero, 93422 See on map
    Location of (McGees Catering)