McCann Weddings

4144 Miller Rd, Petersburg, PA 16669 Map · Phone number
1 review

About McCann Weddings

Welcome to Fern Hill Weddings — the perfect Central Pennsylvania venue for weddings, special events, meetings and retreats. Formerly McCann Weddings at the C. Barton McCann School of Art, Fern Hill has hosted the beginning of countless happily-ever-afters since 2006. This natural setting on 250 wooded acres is populated with abundantly lush ferns, offers several garden ceremony sites to choose from, an outdoor covered pavilion, and numerous options for an indoor wedding ceremony, reception, parties and celebrations, meetings or retreats. Our team goes above and beyond to ensure you a meaningful experience.

1 Reviews for McCann Weddings

Megan · Married on 09/22/2017

I was thrilled with my experience. The event coordinator and staff were so helpful and thorough when touring the beautiful, wooded property. All of my questions were answered before I could even ask. During my rehearsal and until the end of my wedding the staff at McCann were friendly, available, and accommodating. McCann weddings is a beautiful venue with so many choices for where on the property you want your ceremony. There is a gazebo overlooking a pond, there is a river under the shade of the trees, there is a beautiful garden with fountains. I highly recommend McCann Weddings to anyone looking for quality and class.

Sent on 11/09/2017

• 4144 Miller Rd Petersburg, PA, 16669 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (McCann Weddings)