MC Coordination & Design

Parker Dam, CA H1J 1B8 Map · Phone number

About MC Coordination & Design

MC Coordination & Design is a premier Wedding Planning & Design Company specializing in Chic Full-service Wedding planning & Design for a discerning clientele.

Are you a bride in the Montreal areas looking not only, to have a stree-free engagement, but also for the right elements to "wow" your guests, and live THE unique experience for your chic wedding? then you are in the right place! MC Coordination & Design will help you incorporate your signature style and unique personalities in your stylish wedding where your guests will be captivating by your statement of style. Click here www.mccoordinationdesign.com or contact us at plan@mccoordinationdesign.com to learn more about how we can help you experience the highest level of exceptional service during your planning process and wedding day.

UNIQUE • STYLISH • FLAWLESS COORDINATION & DESIGN

Follow MC Coordination & Design on

fbimg1465827657589
MC Coordination & Design
Couple kissing
Couple kissing

13 Reviews for MC Coordination & Design

Lyndia · Married on 07/16/2013

Ms. Chery was very helpful in all aspects of our wedding planning. She provided suggestions and comments when prompted . She was easily accessible and pleasant at all times. Great job

Saphira · Married on 02/09/2013

Martine is the best Wedding Planner ever! She is so professional. My fiance and I are both busy professional and it was a true blessing to found Martine. Alhough I was unavailable since I travel a lot for my job, she walked us step by step with the wedding planning and design, she is so structured, and she made us feel at ease since the beginning. Our budget was $75,000 and we had the Majestic Planning Package. She make sure that every detail of the wedding was what we envision, and her dedication toward us was so refreshing! The end results was breathtaking, and our guest were so amazed with our wedding that turn out to be exactly the reflection of our story! Thank you so much Martine! You were a true blessing for us for our wedding!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2012

My husband and I are both busy professional, and had no idea what to do for our wedding. We only knew that our budget was $55,000 period. When we first meet Martine that was referred by a close friend, her natural and charming personality was really refreshing to us. She knew how to take us from point 0 and bring us to our dream wedding vision and make it a reality. We honestly do not know what we would have done without Martine. Sometimes, I was afraid that she will be overwhelmed by our undecided behavior, but I was amazed by her patience toward us. Always calm, dedicated and professional! She did more than an extra mile for us; she practically took our hands and guides us step by step. With her organizational skills, she managed all of our to dos, make sure that we were on schedule for every vendor appointment and payments, and kept the communication flowing between the vendors and us.
    I never thought that my wedding will be so stunning with all these chic details, and we felt that it was so us! The lightening, flowers and decor were jaw dropping gorgeous. I would recommend Martine for your wedding without a doubt! Her professionalism, patience, organizational skills and dedication are what you need to make it happen even if you don’t know what to do. You are the best Martine! And we truly thank you for making our wedding day unique, peaceful and stunning!

Award

MC Coordination & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,435.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,225.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Montreal, H1J 1B8 See on map
    By appointment only: Tuesdays: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Thursday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm