Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

172 Reviews for MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever!

4.7

Got married on 2/5/16 at The Palms Hotel & Spa on Miami Beach. Everyone danced THE ENTIRE TIME!!. Song choices were spot on for what wanted. We also had a sax and bongos or congos...one of those, lol and everyone LOVED IT! Miami Beach.....high energy, non-stop dance party. Crazy good time. Thank you MIKE BERRIOS!! People are still talking about our dance party. Was a blast and wish he didn't end :(. We HIGHLY recommend Mike :)

Profile Picture Kristen , 2/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location
2.0

I feel like Mike Berrios is just a good salesman. On initial phone calls with him I felt that he understood my wedding needs as he had done an Indian wedding in the past and said he had some great music. However, in the weeks coming up to my wedding he was not very responsive to emails. I had to send him my wedding timeline and song requests. Even after sending Mike an email a week before my wedding I got no response. My husband had to call him and Mike again made good reassurances over the phone that we were going to have a great party.

I still had high hopes... But there were a few things on my wedding day that I was unhappy about:
- Mike Berrios told me that he had a back pack sound system so that he could play music for the bharaat (groom's entrance) and dance in with my husband and his guests. He did not have this. Instead he played music from his sound system under the reception tent which was quite a distance away from the bharaat entrance. My husband said the music was not loud enough and therefore there was not as much dancing as there should have been. Mike charged me extra to be present at the bharaat and did not fully deliver.
- Even though Mike had my wedding song requests there were some errors in the songs: During the ceremony, the music for the bridesmaids entrance did not start on time and at least one bridesmaid went down the aisle without music. For the reception grand entrance, both sets of parents entered to the groom's parents song. My bridal party entered to the song that should have been my parents' entrance song.
- At my reception, Mike refused several in-person song requests. My father and brother both felt that Mike was slightly rude to them and denied their requests.

I feel that overall Mike Berrios did not fulfill all of the things that he had promised me.

A couple days after my wedding I sent Mike an honest feed back email. He has yet to respond.
I would look elsewhere for a wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Amola, 11/21/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mike Berrios is an incredible DJ who went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing!!! Any request was granted. He is so flexible with anything. He is also so kind. He took awesome photos while he was DJing. He is definitely the BEST DJ we have ever hired for an event!!! Words cannot express the talents of Mike Berrios!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews