Mayline Yu Photography

Oakton, VA View map

I'm no longer in business.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
    Jennifer Married on 07/01/2017
    Mayline was such an incredibly professional and versed photographer to work with. Being very new to the entire experience, she helped guide me and my husband through every step of the way, personalizing both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She has such a great eye for creating the most beautiful shots.
    Pear Married on 05/14/2016
    My husband and I got married in May of this past year in Charlottesville, Virginia. It's taken me a while to write this review because there's so much I want to say. Bottom line -- we absolutely loved working with Mayline. From planning to day-of to post-wedding, she was very easy to work with and the photos came out beautifully. She was able to capture the beautiful in-between moments, ones that we missed, and ones that we never want to forget. We did not get a videographer for our wedding so we put all of our trust into Mayline capture our day. We have no regrets and definitely recommend her! Thanks, Mayline!
    Denise Married on 11/14/2015
    Mayline was simply wonderful! She's so creative and fun to shoot with for both our engagement and wedding day. In addition, she is extremely courteous and professional - all night long she just had that smile that said "you're okay, I got you" on her face and she did! I am almost positive she managed to capture every precious moment, posed and candid alike. We couldn't have asked for a better, easier, or more trustworthy photographer to work with. Thank you again Mayline. We are going to treasure these photos for the rest of our lives <3

Real Weddings

• George & Meera
    23 photos · 10/31/2017

Oakton, VA, 22124
Location of (Mayline Yu Photography)

Mayline Yu Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Mayline Yu Photography offer?

Mayline Yu Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography materials does Mayline Yu Photography offer for wedding events?

Mayline Yu Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Mayline Yu Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mayline Yu Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding