Oakton, VA 22124 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mayline Yu Photography

I am a wedding and special event photographer based out of Virginia and covering the Washington, DC and Maryland tri-state area

maylineyu201310129669
maylineyu201311092

• Real Weddings 23

9 Reviews for Mayline Yu Photography

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

Mayline was such an incredibly professional and versed photographer to work with. Being very new to the entire experience, she helped guide me and my husband through every step of the way, personalizing both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She has such a great eye for creating the most beautiful shots.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Pear · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I got married in May of this past year in Charlottesville, Virginia. It's taken me a while to write this review because there's so much I want to say. Bottom line -- we absolutely loved working with Mayline. From planning to day-of to post-wedding, she was very easy to work with and the photos came out beautifully. She was able to capture the beautiful in-between moments, ones that we missed, and ones that we never want to forget. We did not get a videographer for our wedding so we put all of our trust into Mayline capture our day. We have no regrets and definitely recommend her! Thanks, Mayline!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Denise · Married on 11/14/2015

Mayline was simply wonderful! She's so creative and fun to shoot with for both our engagement and wedding day. In addition, she is extremely courteous and professional - all night long she just had that smile that said "you're okay, I got you" on her face and she did! I am almost positive she managed to capture every precious moment, posed and candid alike. We couldn't have asked for a better, easier, or more trustworthy photographer to work with. Thank you again Mayline. We are going to treasure these photos for the rest of our lives <3

Sent on 12/09/2015

Mayline Yu Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints