Ashburn, VA 20147 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About Mayla Studios

Mayla Studios is a custom design shop to all things paper necessary to making your day as fabulous as you always dreamed! At Mayla studios, the goal is to customize the creative process that goes into creating all things paper for your event, be it from a 200 wedding to a intimate baby shower.

Follow Mayla Studios on

1 User photo

Mayla Studios 1
  • Yvette

Yvette · Married on 09/01/2018

The Mayla Studio team was great with being able to customize anything from font to card stock. When we got our sample, we didn't love the envelope color we had originally chosen and they were able to change it and the invitations looked amazing!

Mayla Studios 2

Pam · Married on 06/01/2017

I worked with Mayla Studios to create an invitation that reflected my vision for our beach wedding in June. The original invitation sample that attracted to me to Mayla Studios ended up being just a starting point. The customization and creative freedom that I was able to have while designing the "perfect" invitations were invaluable. My lists of suggestions and modifications were not only heard, but also applied (in a very timely manner!) to the design and style of the cards. After initially receiving the printed invitations, I noticed a few discrepancies. I contacted Mayla Studios right away and their responsiveness, concern, and sense of urgency to rectify the issues were unbeatable. I could not have asked for better service, product quality, and professionalism. The team at Mayla Studios seemed to genuinely care about my big day and wanted to make sure that I was happy every step of the way. I would highly recommend their services!!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 03/30/2017

As someone who is absolutely obsessed with stationary and cards; I knew I wanted to work with the best for my wedding suite while staying within a budget! Unfortunately, nothing online quite fit what I was looking for. Luckily, I found Mayla Studios who specializes in complete custom designs, so I was able to send them my ideas and they were able to provide expert insight into creating the custom invitations I wanted!

I started the process thinking I was going to need over 50 invitations, but when my fiancé and I decided to change to a much smaller wedding Barbara was so encouraging and had no problem accommodating our move! We also cut down her timeline to less than a month! But, they had no problem printing and getting our invitations to us on time.

In addition to our 12 invitations, menus, and placeholders we ordered custom over a hundred rose gold foil wedding announcements that we sent out after our wedding to extended family and friends. It was so perfect to be able to send a beautiful announcement to all those who weren’t at the wedding. It offered such a special touch and will be a beautiful keepsake.

I HIGHLY encourage anyone who is looking for a beautiful wedding suite, custom or not, to reach out to Mayla Studios. The planning and design process with Barbara was one of the best parts about planning a wedding! I look forward to working with them again soon to design and create personal stationary with my new monogram!

Mayla Studios Pricing

Mayla Studios Price Rates

Mayla Studios FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25