Topeka, KS 66607 Map · Phone number

About Mayking Cakes

"Cakes that tastes as good as they look"...it's more than just our slogan, it's how we run our business every day. And at Mayking Cakes we pride ourselves on it! After all, it doesn't matter how good a cake looks if it doesn't taste good! Mayking Cakes proudly serves the Topeka, Lawrence and Manhattan areas (and everywhere in between.) Live outside the area? No problem! Mayking Cakes ships many of our yummy treats anywhere in the country!

WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING...
"The cake was breathtaking!! You had a vision that exceeded my expectations and the cake sent our event over the top!! All of our guests were blown away by the cake in appearance and overall flavors." -Becky B.

"INCREDIBLE!!!! Your attention to detail is killer!" - Kala L.

weddingwirelogo
weddingwirelogo

3 Reviews for Mayking Cakes

Marta · Married on 06/14/2013

Great wedding cake! We did our cake tasting with my husband and we loved our cake flavors. We had a 4 tier wedding cake and our guests really liked it!

Sent on 06/24/2013

2.5
      2.5

The only reason we went with them is because a family member was paying for it and knew them. We set up a date for the cake tasting and I had to take time off work to go in. When we go there they said we weren't on the schedule to do it so we could reschedule. I chose not to because it was too much work for me to get time off that we just went with the "wedding white" cake. It wasn't at all what I was expecting. It tasted different.. I can't even explain it maybe like a lemon flavor or something like that. They are very nice people but weren't up to my standards on decorating it and the tasting. Our 1st anniversary is this year so we'll see if we get our "free anniversary cake" but I have heard too many people say they didn't get theirs!

Sent on 04/26/2013

2.0
      2.0
      1.0
      1.5

This vendor was great at delivering my cake to the reception and setting it up. I had to pay extra delivery because it was more than 30 miles out of Topeka. I also had to personally return the rented items the next day to their place in Topeka. The cake was beautiful and as I had imagined. However, they promise a "FREE anniversary cake" in which they specifically state that "about a week prior to your 1 year wedding anniversary your going to get a call from us wishing you a happy anniversary. Then we are going to ask, "Where would you like your FREE anniversary cake delivered?" You tell us, we deliver it, you enjoy it". My anniversary was 2 days ago; I have left 2 voice messages, called about 8 times with no answer, and emailed them twice. I have not received a reply, did NOT hear from them last week, and have yet to receive my "FREE" anniversary cake. They tell you this so that you can serve the top tier at the wedding, not have to freeze it and eat it a year later. I ended up making my own cake on my actual anniversary, and have yet to hear from them.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Mayking Cakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup