1 Whistlestop Mall, Rockport, MA 01966 Map · Phone number

About Mayflour Confections

A custom confectioner specializing in handcrafted cakes and desserts. At Mayflour we delight in all things simple, charming and delicious, and hope we can add a little sweetness to your celebration.

mayflourfebruary15 38
minhmatt1

25 Reviews for Mayflour Confections

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful gluten-free cake!

I have celiac and I really wanted a small gluten free cake at my wedding. We found Jocelyn and Mayflour and knew it was the perfect cake for us! Jocelyn's cake designs are so beautiful and elegant. we were so pleased with how our cake turned out. Thank you for the gorgeous, unique and gluten-free cake!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2018

The best wedding cake(s)!

My fiance and I took a less traditional route for our wedding and had several small cakes, and Jocelyn truly did an amazing job. The cakes themselves were delicious--carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and a caramel drizzle--I had several guests say that it was the best carrot cake they'd ever had! We chose the semi-naked cake style, and she was able to beautifully incorporate some of our wedding florals to add that extra touch that completed the whole vision we were going for. Aside from the cake, Jocelyn was super friendly, professional, responsive, and easy to work with--we'd recommend her to anyone looking for delicious, fresh, and elegant cakes with quality (and often local!) ingredients!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Mayflour Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for including us in your celebration and working with us to do something different and fun- I loved incorporating a cake into each table design and I'm so glad you and your guests enjoyed them!! - jocelyn + the mayflour team

Leah · Married on 11/19/2017

Our wedding cupcakes were FANTASTIC, absolutely perfect!!

Jocelyn was a true professional, she gave us exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations.

Leah 11.19.2017

Award

Mayflour Confections FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free