1 Whistlestop Mall, Rockport, MA 01966 Map · Phone number

About Mayflour Confections

A custom confectioner specializing in handcrafted cakes and desserts. At Mayflour we delight in all things simple, charming and delicious, and hope we can add a little sweetness to your celebration.

mayflourfebruary15 38

26 Reviews for Mayflour Confections

1 User photo

Mayflour Confections 1

Jacob · Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning and delicious cake; highly recommend

Jocelyn created a stunning cake for our summer wedding. We came to Rockport to meet with her and discuss our favorite flavor combinations. She went out of her way to incorporate the aesthetic of the wedding into the cake design, taking inspiration from one of the architectural features of the chapel for the cake itself. When we couldn't decide on a single flavor she was happy to include both, one for each tier of the cake. She also was able to deliver the cake to Cambridge, and provided a cake stand for the venue as well. Most importantly, the cake tasted delicious!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Mayflour Confections 2

Mayflour Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jacob! It was a pleasure to work with you and Anna, and create a cake special to your celebration. Thank you so much for including me in your wedding day!

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful gluten-free cake!

I have celiac and I really wanted a small gluten free cake at my wedding. We found Jocelyn and Mayflour and knew it was the perfect cake for us! Jocelyn's cake designs are so beautiful and elegant. we were so pleased with how our cake turned out. Thank you for the gorgeous, unique and gluten-free cake!!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2018

The best wedding cake(s)!

My fiance and I took a less traditional route for our wedding and had several small cakes, and Jocelyn truly did an amazing job. The cakes themselves were delicious--carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and a caramel drizzle--I had several guests say that it was the best carrot cake they'd ever had! We chose the semi-naked cake style, and she was able to beautifully incorporate some of our wedding florals to add that extra touch that completed the whole vision we were going for. Aside from the cake, Jocelyn was super friendly, professional, responsive, and easy to work with--we'd recommend her to anyone looking for delicious, fresh, and elegant cakes with quality (and often local!) ingredients!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Mayflour Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for including us in your celebration and working with us to do something different and fun- I loved incorporating a cake into each table design and I'm so glad you and your guests enjoyed them!! - jocelyn + the mayflour team

Award