P O Box 2268, Addison, TX 75001 Map · Phone number

About May Flowers & Memorable Gifts

I'm so excited to announce May Flowers & Memorable Gifts has been chosen to receive the Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2011. This award recognizes the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate quality and service excellence in the wedding industry.
I want to thank our brides for all their wonderful comments & our many referrals.

IMG0065
kimjasonwedding2011116
IMG0065
kimjasonwedding2011116

38 Reviews for May Flowers & Memorable Gifts

Defae & Ron · Married on 03/07/2015

Working with Kevin May to manage the flowers for our son's wedding and reception was a delight! I've worked with Kevin for years as a wedding coordinator for our church and when it came time to plan our son's wedding Kevin was chosen out of all other known vendors for her value, style and ease to work with. Her design was spot on for the bridal bouquets (bridal portraits and day of), boutonnieres, tablescapes for the 20+ tables for the reception and more. She has a wonderful friendly personality that makes it easy to discuss choices for wedding flowers. Her years of experience have given her wisdom beyond measure to make a memory for a lifetime. You will be blessed to ask Kevin to be your florist for one of the most important days of your life.

Sent on 04/23/2015

kim · Married on 12/06/2014

Kevin took my general ideas for my wedding and reception and turned our wedding day into a Christmas wonder! Beautiful flowers and gorgeous reception table. Our Christmas wedding was wonderful! Kevin is organized, dependable and VERY creative! Being in the wedding business myself, I knew that Kevin could take my dream ideas and make them an awesome memory! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Linda · Married on 11/22/2014

Kevin May was amazing! She was such a pleasure to work with and everything was beautiful. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/28/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

May Flowers & Memorable Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Non-Floral

• The Windsor at Hebron Park
    The Windsor at Hebron Park Banquet Halls

Kevin is a wonderful professional to work with. We are confident when our brides book May Flowers they will have beautiful flowers and enjoy the experience with Kevin from the initial planning stages to delivery. We highly recommend May Flowers for your upcoming wedding.

• Texas Tradition Photography
    Texas Tradition Photography Wedding Photographers

Kevin May is the most creative floral designer I have ever met. She can make a master piece out of a vintage book. (yes, she really did this at a wedding we did together last year) She can take a bride's idea and make it breathtaking. I love working with her. Plus, she is very honest with her brides and keeps them within their budget.

• Sweet Memories Cakes and Catering
    Sweet Memories Cakes and Catering Wedding Caterers

Amazing Artist with Wedding Florals. You will enjoy Kevin's personality and her ability to design to your specifications. Very creative and enjoys different styles.

• P O Box 2268 Addison, 75001 See on map
    2145072837 (Other Phone Number)