Parlin, NJ 08859 Map · Phone number

About Maxx Entertainment LLC.

From our humble beginnings in 1998, Maxx Entertainment has grown into a professional entertainment company. For over a decade we have worked hard to build a company based on integrity, service, and quality. Since our inception our team of professional DJs, Emcee’s (MC) and lighting engineers have successfully handled thousands of private events here in the states, and abroad. Having performed for clients in countries such as England, Ireland, India, and the Netherlands our talented team has the proper experience and understanding when it comes to handling your most special event.

At Maxx Entertainment, your event is our priority. From the moment you contact us, until the last moment of your event, our team will be there to assist you every step of the way. We believe it is a privilege to host and manage your event. On behalf of the entire Maxx Entertainment team we would like to thank you for your consideration. For more information, or questions please feel free to contact us at any time. We look forward to working with you, and making your event, an unforgettable experience.

Follow Maxx Entertainment LLC. on

Reception area
corporate event led lounge
fbb57ad29c8a70cc 1380554210420 53474910151124742731554344201666n
Bridal party

15 Reviews for Maxx Entertainment LLC.

Dave · Married on 08/06/2016

Amish was a godsend. He was recommended to me by a friend so I met with him, just like all the other DJs. In about 5 minutes, I knew it was safe to cancel all of my other potential cadidates. We clicked at a level that is difficult to explain but it's just like all the other reviewers stated - he was in for the long haul, to the point where I felt like he was actually celebrating his own wedding, a rare trait when it comes to dealing with vendors. Long story short, we ended up shooting the breeze for about 3 hours and it honestly felt like I was talking to an old friend I've known my own life that was just doing me a favor. And that felt refresshing! He laid out lots of dos and don'ts and suggested other vendors as well. To be honest, I felt like I got a DJ and wedding planner in one :)

As we moved forward, he understood my vibe in terms of the playlist I had in mind with a few songs and stories I shared with him. As nervous as I was about the whole ordeal, he assured me to just let him take the reigns and to relax and enjoy the moments I could. Of course, being the control freak I am, I could not do that easily. In hindsight, I wish I'd let him do his thing sooner. It was so spot on I can't really justify it in words. The garba was a hit, the baraat was ridiculous (seriously seriously ridiculous in the best way possible), and the wedding really impressed me. We definitely knows how to control the crowd, even old desi folks that end up being noisy and doing their own thing. Amish has no problem standing by his verbal cues through the ceremony and putting 300+ people in their place - super impressed with that.

The reception is a whole other story. Again, I'll try my best to put it into words but it still feels like a dream, mainly because of how Amish managed the whole event - hats off my man, hats off!

I had cousins I've never seen dance, dance the whole night, nephews that are "too cool" to do anything make fools of themselves, my 87-year-old aunt was spi

Sent on 08/13/2016

nina · Married on 09/26/2015

Amish and the Maxx Entertainment team are so great to work with! I was planning my wedding kind of late in the game and they totally came in helped me out down to every detail. I could call or email anytime. My (now) husband and I worked late a lot during planning and I could call at 11pm and would still get an answer and help, that kind of dedication is so hard to find! Amish and the team were so nice to my family as well and I think that is important since many parts of a wedding are for the family. We had a budget and Amish worked with us to tell us what we could and could not afford and I always felt that I was in good hands and our events turned out amazing. So many people came up to us and told us how awesome out DJ was! I highly recommend Maxx Entertainment :)

Sent on 09/19/2016

Viraj · Married on 06/07/2014

The first time we met Amish, we felt an instant connection. Not only was Amish so professional, but truly cared about us as we were family members. Signing with Maxx Entertainment was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. Not only did we get a great DJ service (which I must say was one of the highlights of our wedding) but we were introduced to other great vendors who made our wedding one to remember. Most DJ companies out there only do parties/weddings for the money and treat clients as a number, however, with Maxx Entertainment that was not the case. With Maxx Entertainment, every detail we expected from them and every time we needed advice or help, Maxx Entertainment came through for us. My husband and I would recommended Maxx Entertainment (Amish) over and over again!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Award

Maxx Entertainment LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 999.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Ishan Fotografi
    Ishan Fotografi Wedding Photographers

Had the pleasure of working with Maxx Entertainment on quite a few occasions and they are breeze to work with. They get the guests dancing & jumping in no time. DJ Amish and his team are one of the best professionals we have worked with!

• Parlin, 08859 See on map