Max Video Productions

Max Video Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Max Video Productions

Award Winning Wedding Videographer

Remember your special day forever in cinematic fashion.  Max Video Productions specializes in creating custom wedding and event videos that are beautifully unique.  Serving the greater Sacramento area and Northern California, we capture all your special moments using the highest quality standards for audio and high definition video.  Our creative filming and editing abilities will result in a one of a kind video that captures and interprets all the feelings and highlights all the special details of your wedding day.  Voted 2014 Bride's Choice Award.

For more information contact us at:

(916) 708-7170

maxf@maxvideoproductions.com

You can also visit our website at:  http://maxvideoproductions.com

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Documentary (2)
Raw Footage (2)
USB Hard Drive (2)
Drone Footage (1)

Amazing videographer! Max, Andrew, and Dan are incredibly talented!! Max was very responsive throughout the wedding planning process. I could not have asked for a better videographer for my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Allissen, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras

When planning our wedding and speaking with other couples, they all said the one thing to definitely spend the money on for our wedding is an amazing videographer, and that is exactly what we did. After much research, we were so blessed to have found Max Video Productions. Max is so nice, professional, and always responds promptly to emails or calls. His prices are very reasonable, especially considering what an amazing job he does. You will not be disappointed. During the wedding, he and his crew managed to be everywhere and capture our most intimate moments, without us even noticing! He provided us with the most amazing Christmas gift by having our video ready to watch on Christmas morning with the family. Our families and I were in tears with how beautifully our wedding video was done. And to be able to relive that day was the greatest gift of all. He is so talented and did an exceptional job!!! In complete awe and in love!!! And if I can give a couple any recommendation, it would be book Max Video Productions for your wedding now, and definitely get the highlight video! It is the perfect short video to share with your guests and relive that most beautiful day of your lives.

Profile Picture Sheila, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

When my husband and I watched our wedding highlight, we were soooo amazed and emotional! Max has chosen the perfect piece of music that was played in a minor key, which evoked feeling of sadness - very daring as not many wedding videos do that.  The music underlined and emphasized my husband's emotional vows, the best part of the wedding  (*sob sob). We love watching the whole wedding displayed through all the best moments, underscored by an amazing crescendo that added drama to the whole video. It was like watching a movie trailer! Throughout the whole process, we did not tell Max what we wanted. We just trusted him from watching his previous work, and we are so happy that we'd chosen Max and his team for our wedding day! If anyone is hesitant on spending money on wedding videography, believe me, it will be money well spent. Memories are priceless!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/22/16, 1 Review

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I photographed a wedding along side the video team of Max Video this summer and I just wanted to share that they were great to share the wedding with. We were able to work well together and compliment one another's work and scene setups. Their team was very professional and treated the client and other vendors with respect. I hope I get to work with them again :)

Max is the best. He has a great personality and is very respectful and kind, while doing fantastic work with his awesome team of professionals. He also did our promo video and we have received so many comments from admirers. We are very proud to have this classy presentation thanks to Max's creativity and vision.

Roseville, CA 95747   See On Map