Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number

About Max & Lulu's

Max and Lulu's was started by a fine art photographer so we care about the quality of the image. We are not a large party business that has added photo booths as an after thought. Photo booth pictures may not be fine art, but we want you to have a photograph worthy of your event.

Kudos for Max & Lulu's

"The Chinatown-International District Business Improvement Area hired Phan Tran Photography to run a photo booth for the 2012 Night Market & Moon Festival. Jennifer and the entire crew were amazing, and very professional. Their photo booth was a fantastic addition to our event, all of our festival goers loved having their picture taken. This was definitely money well spent! I would highly recommend having Phan Tran at your event!" --Ben, Chinatown International District Business Improvement Area

"I worked with Max & Lulu's for a 250 person event that I was managing, and they did such a great job! As the guests were mingling, the photo booth was the perfect place for these professionals to 'let their hair down.' It was so much fun, and Max & Lulu's was so great and easy to work with. And our guests got to meet the actual Max! Highly recommend it." --Martin, Seattle

"They were so great to work with and the photo booth made our event a huge hit!" --Quynh, Celebrate Little Saigon

"I was at an event with them, and I hope they expand to Spokane. This would be a great experience for a PTA/PTO event!" --Josh, Spokane

night market example
beaujolais nouveau 2012 photo booth example
dragonfest example

11 Reviews for Max & Lulu's

Laura · Married on 07/29/2017

This past summer, my now husband, and I, attended 8 weddings and got married ourselves. Every wedding had a photo booth, and every wedding was very fun! However, Max & Lulu's photo booth knocked every other photo booth out of the park. From the ease of working with Max & Lulus, to the large background with the capability of fitting many guests at one time, to the fun props, and the beautiful personalized photo strips - we couldn't have asked for a more fun, and amazing photo booth for our wedding! Guests are still talking about how much fun they had taking photos and placing them in our guestbook. Luckily we have a copy of each photo in that guestbook to remember forever! Thank you Max and Lulus , for your kindness and willingness to photograph our crazy friends. Thank you for the link to the photos - we have been looking through them every day since the wedding! The photo booth provided us with photos that really showed the personalities of our guests, and the fun they had together. Thank you, thank you, thank you for that!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Katie · Married on 07/21/2013

Choosing the photographer for my wedding was one of the most important things to me since the photos are what you have to enjoy after all is said and done! I was so glad that I found Max and Lulu's. We got great shots from the photo booth, and actually hired them to do our wedding as well. They were very professional and prompt in delivering the final photos. They're also a small family run business, so I think we got a lot of attention that we might not otherwise from a larger outfit. They actually even gave us more prints than we paid for, so that was a nice surprise! I would definitely hire them again if I needed a photo booth!

Sent on 08/11/2013

ythu · event on: 04/21/2013

Our guests LOVED Max & Lulu's photo booth! They were able to take selfies with their loved ones with a simple touch of a screen! Everyone left the party with an instant print to remember the special occasion.
    Max & Lulu captured memories for both my kids' birthday parties this year. One at our home and another at an event venue. They designed personalized boarders/messages for us, allowed the guests to pick their own background and provided creative props!
    The experience wouldn't have been so wonderful if it weren't for Phan, Jennifer, Max & Lulu! They were so kind, warm, accommodating, professional and so much FUN!
    Definitely looking forward to sharing more celebrations with them and would recommend them to everyone! They're AWESOME!

Thanks so much Max & Lulu!!
    The Cruzada Family