Seattle, WA 98134 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000

About Maurice Photo Inc.

www.mauricephoto.com | 206-660-4842 | info@mauricephoto.com

Our studio is based in the Seattle area, offering local as well as worldwide destination wedding coverage. We cover weddings with a mix of photojournalism, emphasizing real moments and authenticity, and fashion photography that captures your personality in style. Our shoots are quick, easy, and fun for our subjects.

Follow Maurice Photo Inc. on

mauricephoto wedding 45
mauricephoto wedding 46
mauricephoto wedding 47
Maurice Photo Inc.

5 Reviews for Maurice Photo Inc.

Kate · Married on 08/27/2010

When my husband and I were looking for a photographer we were trying to compromise my preference for something a bit more artsy and timeless with my husband's preference for something more traditional and classic. Maurice was our match. When we sat down with him he showed us a sample of his work on a flat screen he had in his studio and gave us a synopsis of what he tries to do. He was confident, but not arrogant, and his experience was really reassuring to us. The vibrant colors of his work and the blend of the traditional with original was exactly what we wanted. He's a little on the pricier side, but the price is DEFINITELY worth it. When we received the cd with our engagement photos in the mail, Maurice had packaged it with one 8x11 print and four 4x6 prints!!! And the cd itself was in a dvd-like case with one of our pictures as the cover. Just one example of Maurice's professionalism. The day of the wedding he was awesome. Pictures were painless and even FUN. My bridal party and their partners were shocked. I don't remember seeing him much during the ceremony or reception, a testament to his seamless photo journalism (which is more than I can say for some other photographers at my friend's weddings who block the wedding and reception events from the attendees). I would definitely recommend Maurice (and his wife!) to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Maurice is an amazing photographer! He's also really easy to work with. I love looking at all his creations and have gone back to him twice for Family photo sets since 2009.

I've recommended him to friends who also hired him for their wedding in 2012.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Heather · Married on 08/17/2007

Maurice and his wife are amazing! I had the opportunity to first work with them at my sister's wedding and then I immediately booked him for my wedding. We have received so many compliments on our photos and our album. Maurice was very helpful and made the wedding day run smoothly, he is very professional and knows how to get a perfect picture. Our prints were fabulous and our album is exceptional. He included an engagement session and he gave us all of our prints on a cd. I would definitely work with him in the future.

Sent on 08/15/2008

• Crozier Photography
    Crozier Photography Wedding Photographers

Excellent professional. Friendly, and fun to be around.

• Hanna Mazur, Make-up and Hair Artist
    Hanna Mazur, Make-up and Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Maurice is fantastic. His images are stunning, his attention to detail is impeccable, plus he is absolutely wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone in search of a skilled photographer.