5959 crabapple road ne, Winnabow, NC 28479 Map · Phone number

About Maureen Norcross Photography

My name is Maureen Norcross I am the owner and photographer of In Focus photography!  I am located in Fuquay Varina, NC I love this little town it is in the best location not to close to the city and not to far out in the country. We get the perks of Raleigh but the beauty of the country side.

So a little bit about me! I was born and raised in Cape May, NJ. A very small shore town. I do miss if from time to time but I love NC. I love the beach so living so far inland is very new for me.  I have an amazing husband that has been the best support of me having a photography business. I also have the 2 best little models my boys, Riley & Tyler!

I never really had an interested in photography growing up I like to take photos but never really thought about taking them. My last year of college my mom said I needed to be a full time student so I needed one more class so I thought photography looks fun. If was a film class. My parents had an old film camera that I used for the class. This class was AWESOME!!! I had to take the photos completely on manual, develop the film and then go to the dark room and develop the photos. I did really good in this class and I LOVED my photos. I suggest everyone take a film class if possible.  This was the last year for this class because they were going to make it a digital class... at the time I was very sad  there was not going to be another film class and was then anti digital. About 2 years later I broke down and bought a digital camera and fell back in love with photography and haven't stopped shooting since!

My husband will be with me when I am shooting landscapes and he will always see the end result and say I didn't even see that and I was there! I always tell him I walk around and see the world thought my camera and I love to share what I see. Photography is my passion! If I could I would shoot everyday!! =) (and I do try;))

I like to think my work captures real moments, real passion, real emotion & real feelings. Its not just a photo it is a moment in time frozen for all to see.

If you like my work please contact me and lets get shooting!!

Follow Maureen Norcross Photography on

b7cde38115328c78 1332373980688 79501a
79501a

3 Reviews for Maureen Norcross Photography

Amithyst · Married on 11/05/2011

Wonderful person to work with, very easy going. My family liked her. She was in stealth mood, never really knew she was there for some of the shots she got. All came out beautifully and captured the important parts without needing much input from. Us. Already referred her to others and look forward to being able to use her again at another important event.

Sent on 04/03/2012
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 05/28/2011

Maureen was awesome! She was everything I had hoped for in a photographer. I am one who likes more candid pictures so I discussed this with her before the wedding and found out that she too enjoys the candid shots. Of course we did the necessary poses right after the ceremony but she also did a great job capturing the wedding and reception as it was happening. I never even knew she was there. She took so many pictures that I hope she took time to stop and eat some of the food. Overall I was extremely please and impressed with all of the photos and her artistic abilities to create shots as they were happening!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/02/2011

Maureen did an awesome job photographing my wedding. I love all of the pictures she took. I had specifically asked for her to capture candid moments with my groom and I and she did a outstanding job doing that.I love the fact that I have all the pictures on a disc so that I use them at any time that I would like. I do have to say as well that I accidentally deleted my photos off of my first set of discs she sent me, but when I contacted her to see if she could send me more copies of the discs she was able to accomodate me and sent me all 4 discs.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Maureen Norcross Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• 5959 crabapple road ne Winnabow, 28479 See on map
    9196247076 (Phone number)
    8am-9pm
    Location of (Maureen Norcross Photography)