Beverly, MA 01915 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Deals 1

About Maureen Cotton Weddings

Did you read my reviews? Perhaps you noticed "creative" and "fun" are the two most common words couples' use to describe their wedding photos (followed by "gorgeous" and "romantic")! If fun and creativity are part of your big day, please read on!

My style and backgroud

I believe in people being beautiful, not just looking beautiful. I let your natural beauty shine and, when needed, coax it out. I treat my clients like family and it shows in the emotion and intimacy my photography is known for. I aim to capture the full richness of each uninterupted moment, and yet I also love to try new and creative ideas, and get stunning portraits throughout the day.

I received my bachelor of arts in visual communication from Boston's own Emerson College and have been shooting weddings for over 10 years—yes, back we used film!

I married my wife in the summer of 2012, so I know what you're going through as you plan and look for the right vendors to make and capure your vision.

I hope my unique emotional portolfio speaks for itself!

About packages

All packages are fully customizable and include Maureen Cotton as your main photographer. I offer everything from engagement sessions and rehearsal dinner coverage, to (carefully and creatively designed) custom heirloom albums, slideshows, and photo thank you cards. Please get in touch and let me know how photography can complete the vision of your big day!

I also teach yoga to my couples and their families as a way to connect with each other and chill out before the rehearsal dinner or wedding! Learn more on my website.

Follow Maureen Cotton Weddings on

malloryandrew462

• Videos 4

57 Reviews for Maureen Cotton Weddings

Dan · Married on 07/15/2017

Maureen was an absolute treasure to work with from the beginning of the process throughout. She is beyond thoughtful, sensitive, caring, insightful, and thorough - not to mention an absolutely amazing photographer. Having now received our photographs from the wedding this summer, it's incredible to see the day unfold from angles we weren't able to experience at the time. And we were continually amazed looking through them at how incredible Maureen is at a capturing people in perfectly expressive moments - as well as how many different people she was able to get pictures of over the course of the day! It was so special to go through them together and relive the day. We can't recommend Maureen highly enough.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/17/2016

Maureen is a phenomenal photographer and human being, we feel incredibly fortunate that she was part of our day. She has an amazing talent at capturing the emotion in each moment in an artistic, yet effortless way. Her work truly tells a story, and her desire to tell your story in her photography shines through with her clients. It is no surprise that her passion in telling stories has led her to her new endeavor, InnerLife photography: http://www.innerlifephoto.com We hope that Maureen will make the trek to Connecticut and continue to help us capture our story as our family grows. I love that we can have the continuity of voice as we capture our memories in the future.
    We had an unusual path from an engagement shoot to our wedding day, and Maureen was patient and professional with us every step along the way. We really did not want to see one another before the ceremony, so we had to do the family group shots during our cocktail hour. Maureen was like a well-oiled, yet super-tactful and kind machine! We got through them super-quickly without feeling rushed, and they turned out wonderfully. I cannot say enough good things about Maureen. She is just the best you'll find, and worth every penny.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2016

We booked with Maureen for our Wedding this September. Our experience was everything we had hoped for. Our pictures came out amazing! It was such a pleasure to work with Maureen and her team. Her enthusiasm, organization and attention to time and detail made the experience enjoyable and our pictures just fabulous! Our bridal party complimented how fluid and speedy the picture taking process was, never feeling like they were just sitting around waiting. We also heard from many guests how nice it was that she went around taking pictures of family groups and couples and we know they will love the results of those photos! We will definitely work with Maureen again for future events.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Maureen Cotton Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maureen Cotton Weddings 1
    Honoring LGBTQ couples with a free engagement session
    As a wedded member of the LGBTQ community it is always a special honor to capture LGBTQ couples' love and families. In celebration, I offer a free engagement session or a $400 print credit when booking with Maureen Cotton Photography. Not sure if you want an engagement session? Browse some of my previous sessions on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.218094521558336.62356.2107223922

• Maya Balle Celebrations of Love
    Maya Balle Celebrations of Love Wedding Officiants

It takes an expression of great heart to capture the love and joy of your celebration. Maureen is not only a gifted photographer but she has the "eye" to see those rare moments others don't. I can not recommend her highly enough!

• Consider It Done Special Events
    Consider It Done Special Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

I love Maureen's style! Not only can she take wonderful photos, she is amazing to work with. So flexible and sweet! :)

• Gore Place
    Gore Place Park & Outdoor Weddings

Maureen Cotton was fantastic to work with and we hope she will be back on the site to photograph more weddings! The photos came out beautiful and she was very respectful of our historic house museum!

• Beverly, 01915 See on map