313 Appalachian Way, McKinney, TX 75071 Map · Phone number

About Matthew Peacock Photography

Matt and Michelle are a husband/wife team who know how to capture the essence of the couple.

Matt is the kingpin of the company. It's his vision; he calls the shots (pun intended. :) He has had a camera in his hand since he was twelve years old, and other than some photography courses in high school and college, he is a self-taught natural.

What to expect at your wedding:
Professional, accommodating, comprehensive. Matt captures it all while staying out of your way!

What Matt doesn't want you to know:
He secretly likes watching reality TV (he will never admit this of course), he has a "man-crush" on Lance Armstrong, he was a red-head as a child, and his middle name is Gordon.

Matt's Credentials:
Matt is a member of the PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International).

Michelle is the creative director and actually runs the show. She is the one with whom you will schedule sessions, discuss wedding contracts, confirm print orders, talk album design, or just call to chat. She also designs most of the albums and processes the print orders.

In addition to the photography business, Matt and Michelle raise four kids who always keep them rolling on the floor with laughter, or crying in frustration.

ww7
2ab04e93bfd010e8 1232807733343 ww1
ww1

4 Reviews for Matthew Peacock Photography

Cindy · Married on 07/06/2008

We chose The Peacocks because I had the pleasure of working with them during my brother's wedding. When it came to deciding on the photographers for our wedding, we didn't think twice. They are a pair of professionals, but also possess the sincerity and flexibility you'd only expect from close friends. My husband and I had been together for 8 years before getting married, and I don't think I have one good picture of him from our entire courtship; but somehow, The Peacocks made him so comfortable, we literally have hundreds of good shots from our engagement session, the ceremony, and the reception. I would recommend them to anyone I know that needs professional pictures.

Sent on 04/09/2009

Rebecca · Married on 06/06/2008

Love them! This is a husband and wife team, Matt and Michelle. They had the best package for my money, and the best quality work. They were responsive, accessible, friendly, and made me and Jacob feel very comfortable. They did my bridals, our engagement session, our rehearsal, and the wedding and reception. Their work is beautiful! I will definitely be using them again when we are pregnant and after for family photography.

Sent on 03/20/2009

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2008

Matt and Michelle were wonderful!!! Getting married can be very stressful, and all of my time spent with them was very relaxed and fun. I will always remember how much fun we had doing my bridal's!! It was the first time in the year of planning that I can honestly say I got to let go, be myself, and just have a good time.

The quality and quantity of pictures that I got was above and beyond my highest expectations!! I interviewed numerous people, and compared to everyone that I interviewed what Matt and Michelle had to offer was exceptional!! I am now pregnant with twins and I can't wait to have them take our family pictures. If you want to ask me any questions you can feel free to call me @ 214-417-5628.

Sent on 03/26/2009