1758 hidden brook ct, Manteca, CA 95337 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Matthew Leland Photography

My name is Matthew Sumpter, and I've been a wedding photographer for about 4 years. I was born and raised in the Northern California area, growing up in Castro Valley. Moving from the Bay Area to the Valley I've spent the last ten years here and now currently looking towards the Southern California area. Living in such a diverse area gives me such a wide array of subjects and influences to explore. From meeting folks flying in from other continents to have their wedding, or to just the average Southern California hot-rodder wanting a few shots of his car, my passion for these subjects shows in my work. I specialize in weddings, kustom and hot rod culture, pin ups,and everything in between. I've always felt my broad range of interests has always helped me as an artist to never get stuck in a certain mindset... the brain needs to keep things fresh to keep them creative. Keeping my subjects varied and interesting I think always keeps me on my toes and always forces me to try to strive to make my work even better.Thanks so much for taking your time to stop by and enjoy my work. The most rewarding thing for any photographer is to capture memories one will never forget... and can be remembered for a lifetime.

Follow Matthew Leland Photography on

img1888
sharonjustin 7009
img0520
Matthew Leland Photography
Engagement session in Knight's Ferry, California.
Engagement session in Knight's Ferry, California.
Wedding in Sacramento, California
e761863a7d8ac4ab toottoot
16516917645686725681269473n

2 Reviews for Matthew Leland Photography

Daena · Married on 10/06/2012

If you need an awesome photographer Matt is your guy! Matt was wonderful from start to finish. He was flexible, timely, helpful, and fun to work with. He captured so many memorable moments and had great ideas for posed photos too. We enjoyed having him as our photographer and have no regrets, he captured every special moment. He is such a great photographer and brings so much to the table. Our families kept commenting on how helpful, polite, and fun he was. We liked him so much, we're scheduling another photo shoot with him.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Dominique · Married on 06/03/2012

Matthew was absolutely amazing. He was professional and patient. He took time to talk to me and my family in order to ensure he captured that day exactly how I envisioned it. I would definitely recommended Matthew Leland Photography!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Matthew Leland Photography Pricing

Matthew Leland Photography Price Rates

Matthew Leland Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Heather Elizabeth Photography
    Heather Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Matthew is such a joy to work with on a personal and professional level. Not only does he produce stellar work with a creative, artistic flair... he is a great personality to work with throughout the whole process. It's been a great blessing to shoot along side him. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding or portrait photographer.

• 1758 hidden brook ct Manteca, 95337 See on map