Matthew Kanon, Classical Guitarist

Instrumental-Solo (3)
Guitar (3)
Ceremony (3)
Cocktail Hour (1)

Matthew was incredible and so easy to work with! We hired Matthew to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests raved about how talented he was! He was also so accommodating with playing processional and recessional songs that were not on his online song list and challenged us to think outside the box to make our ceremony unique and special. I would recommend Matthew to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo

Awesome guy. Very easy/flexible to book. Beautiful guitarist, receptive to our wishes, will learn songs by request with 2 weeks notice. So happy we booked him for ceremony music, it was beautiful.

Profile Picture User5646959, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Guitar, Instrumental-Solo

Matthew was the easiest vendor I booked for my wedding day. I literally sent him three emails after I booked him months in advance. The first email was to give him a song list for my ceremony, the second email was to ask how to deliver payment and the third email was to send a last-minute request for my ceremony. He accommodated all my requests, showed up on time and played beautifully. He even learned a new song for our ceremony exit and it was flawless. I would highly recommend Matthew if you want beautiful live music and stress-free planning.

Profile Picture User5061966, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews