Matthew Kanon, Classical Guitarist

Instrumental-Solo (4)
Guitar (4)
Ceremony (4)
Cocktail Hour (2)

I totally agree with the reviewer who said Matthew was the easiest vendor to book. After just a few emails we're all set! Our DJ referred us to Matthew. I reached out to him, got a quick response, listened to some videos, asked some questions, and had a very easy time making a decision. I've only researched a few other musicians so I'm not sure what an average cost for ceremony music would be, but compared to the others I found, Matthew is definitely less expensive. Our wedding isn't until August so I can't speak to the actual music yet, but I'm completely confident it will be great. The ease of booking alone is totally worth a 5 star review!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My daughter and I were looking for ceremony music for her 4/14/18 wedding. We were SO fortunate to be able to hire Matthew Kanon to play guitar for her wedding. We were having a difficult time making live music fit into our budget. We reached out to some string quartets with no response, a guitarist, with no response. Then, we found Matthew Kanon on WeddingWire. We listened to some of his sample music online. His price was very reasonable and he would play both the ceremony and cocktail reception, so we reached out to him through WeddingWire. He responded very quickly and we were able to secure him for her date! The process was so easy. About 3 weeks before her ceremony, my daughter emailed Matthew with her song selections and asked him for any suggestions for a recessional. He had no problem with her song choices and had a couple of suggestions for her recessional. On the day of her wedding, he came to the venue well ahead of schedule and prepared to play. He played beautifully! His music was such a wonderful addition to both the ceremony and cocktail reception. I am so glad we hired Matthew Kanon! He is very professional, he plays beautifully, responds to all communication and his services are a great value! We highly recommend Matthew Kanon!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Guitar, Instrumental-Solo

Matthew was incredible and so easy to work with! We hired Matthew to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests raved about how talented he was! He was also so accommodating with playing processional and recessional songs that were not on his online song list and challenged us to think outside the box to make our ceremony unique and special. I would recommend Matthew to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 10 Reviews