Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number

About Matt Davis Weddings

Call me now for your no-obligation consultation meeting: 410-868-8279!

I provide wedding entertainment for couples who are interested in having a customized and personalized wedding reception. Allow me to use my years of experience to help you plan the celebration you are dreaming about! All DJ's are not the same, and all DJ's are not great MC's. Your Master Of Ceremonies will ultimately be in charge of executing every event at your reception and making it flow, which will set the tone for your entire celebration. My goal is to give you the peace of mind that comes from working with a full time host, MC and DJ!

Matt Davis has specialized in wedding receptions in his mobile DJ business for over 10 years. Matt has honed his skills as a wedding entertainer over the past decade which has led to the polished performance you will see at the personalized receptions he helps to create. In addition to performing at wedding receptions, Matt is also a radio broadcaster and television host. Having worked at some of the top radio stations in New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and his national radio programs on Sirius XM Satellite Radio, he brings his professional host & MC skills to your wedding reception. Matt can currently be heard on 98 Rock in Baltimore, and can be seen on WBAL-TV 11 in Baltimore hosting the Maryland Lottery drawings!

Matt Davis is able to play to any crowd with his knowledge in all music formats. From today's hottest dance music to country, rock and oldies, Matt takes pride in helping you customize your reception so all you have to do is relax and have fun!

Follow Matt Davis Weddings on

Matt Davis Weddings 5
Matt Davis Weddings 6

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Job!!

Matt Davis was the DJ at our daughter's wedding. He is the best DJ ever! He is very professional and organized! He communicates with ease and he takes the time to listen to what music you want and how you want the evening to go. He keeps the reception running smoothly. He also took the time to learn the correct pronunciation of the entire bridal party names. He goes above and beyond!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Crystal Jurewicz · Married on 10/16/2018

Top Professional

Matt saved our wedding! His suggestions and presence added structure to our ceremony and reception that would have otherwise been chaotic. Thank you so much Matt for making our day magical!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mike · Married on 10/12/2018

Phenomenal Dj! You will not be disappointed!

Five stars isn’t enough when describing how amazing of a job Matt Davis does!

Communication/Coordination:
    During our planning for our wedding I cannot begin to tell you how stressed and aggravated my wife were with some of our vendors especially when it came to lack of communication. When it came to dealing with Matt, all of our stress seemed to melt away as he always reassured us and consistently got back to our calls and emails within a day of receiving them. He truly made us feel like we were special and not just another couple getting married starting our first meeting off by really getting to know us and our families. He was our only vendor that we knew we didn’t have to worry about when it came to our big day and the planning process with him from our first meeting to our last was nothing but smooth sailing.

On our day, he constantly let things moving smoothly and made changes on the fly seamlessly. It was also comforting that at any point in time during the wedding he knew to the T what was going on and what was coming up next and continued to communicate with my wife and I through the night making sure we knew where we had to be for each part of the night all while keeping our guests dancing non stop on the dance floor.

Music:
    My wife and I have been to numerous wedding in the past and we have never seen a dj work and play to a crowd as well as Matt Davis did on our night. I can’t remember a point in the night where everyone wasn’t dancing. Not only did he play the songs we needed him to play, but we left a lot of the music up to him depending on the mood of the crowd and he definitely over delivered in the end.

Advice:
    Hands down I would recommend Matt to anyone looking for an amazing, professional dj who will make your day special. My advice would be to trust Matt and let him do his thing.

Quick side note: I am a huge house music and edm/top 40 remix fan. I remember at one point in our planning I told Matt that I would love it if for the last 30 minutes of the night we could kind of turn our venue into a club and he should play a bunch of tracks I downloaded and sent to him. He said he could definitely do that, but in a nice way told me that not everyone shares my same taste in music mainly our older family members. I told him that if people weren’t feeling it that I would be ok with him taking the reigns back over and could play whatever he wanted as long as people were dancing. Sure enough as the night came to an end, he began playing my songs and probably got through 2 before the dance floor started thinning out. Within 30 seconds of me giving him the “ok” nod without me even saying a word the very next song got the whole wedding back on the dance floor and even my grandparents were dancing through the rest of the night.

Overall:
    Matt is a great DJ, a great person, and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Matt Davis Weddings FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events
    Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

What can I say about Matt, other than I Love Him! It is a pleasure every time we work together and he is a an awesome DJ. He is the most timely DJ I ever met and is always keeping the flow of the event perfect. You can really tell he loves what he does because it shows in his work.

• Reverend Bill Teyssier
    Reverend Bill Teyssier Wedding Officiants

Matt and I have worked together several times and each time was a wonderful experience. He is extremely professional as well as a wonderful DJ who not only mixes up the music, he gets the guests up and dancing! Matt is a perfect DJ for your wedding ceremony and reception.

• Nouvelle Weddings
    Nouvelle Weddings Wedding Planners

Matt is one of our favorite vendors to work with! He takes the time to get to know each couple he works with so that he truly understands what they are looking for, their likes and dislikes. He puts a ton of effort into preparing every detail well in advance so that everything is perfect on the day of the wedding - nothing gets missed. Not only is he able to create the best and most fun party, but he also knows exactly when and when not to talk - a very important skill that not everyone possesses. We work with Matt a lot and we consistently hear nothing but rave reviews about him. It's always a great party!