Mateo Venuto

• Sucar Weddings Photography
  • Timothy Anderson Jr Photography
  • Halie Aaron Media

15 Reviews for Mateo Venuto

If you want a boring photographer who doesn't spend time getting to know you, or someone who is stuffy and fussy and will make you stand in one position for ten minutes to get "the perfect shot" then Mateo is not for you. Mateo made my fiancee and I feel so comfortable at our first meeting, we didn't take long to hire him for our wedding. He is not always the fastest at responding electronically, but I think he's worth waiting for!

First stop was Point Pleasant boardwalk for engagement photos! This was a great experience. We had fun, tried some new things, and got some amazing, fun and original shots to share with family and friends.

On our wedding day, Mateo was everything I would hope a photographer would be. He and his assistant Ashton were relaxed and friendly, but still professional. They took their time to get lot's of beautiful shots to commemorate my gown, jewelry, flowers and of course my friends and family. He took the time to learn everyone's names which made a huge difference with a wedding party of 12, including young flower girls and junior bridesmaids.

When the groom had a brief episode of illness causing us to have to seclude ourselves through dinner, he took advantage of the time to get plenty of shots of our guests enjoying the dancefloor. I'm grateful to have memories of things that I wasn't able to see happening at the time.

My husband and I are very happy to have hired Mateo. He's a great guy and will make your wedding photos a fun part of the day!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Laura · Married on 11/21/2018

Worst pos! Stay away

Did not hear from him 3 months before our wedding (August 2018.. wedding was November 2018) after we paid our deposit in November 2017. Called and texted several times. Had to find a new photographer. Horrible !! Very upsetting

Sent on 06/21/2019

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2014

1.0

Stay away from this low-life liar!!! He's a thief and a snake! Countless emails and excuses and still have not received the product I paid almost 3,000 for. He is the most unprofessional person I have ever done business with and I will be looking into pursuing legal action. He missed crucial moments of my wedding day and the crappy video he did produce looks like it was shot on an iPhone

Sent on 06/01/2015

• Asbury Park, 07712 See on map
    Location of (Mateo Venuto)