Oak Park, IL 60302 Map · Phone number

About MatchMade Event Co.

MatchMade Event Co. is a Chicago-based wedding and event designer dedicated to perfectly tailored and customized events that set the tone for a lifetime of love. We offer a range of wedding planning packages, and we also love to plan proposals, parties, and other special occasions.

66878466ebee15de 126
Wedding ring
Wedding ring
Wedding dress
Wedding dress
66878466ebee15de 126
Bridal shoes

2 Reviews for MatchMade Event Co.

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I feel so fortunate that we had Rachael with us on our wedding day. She made sure everything ran smoothly and that all of our vendors and important loved ones knew exactly where to be, what to do, and when . Rachael and her team were focused on making sure that we had a great time and did everything they could to help us take moments to pause and enjoy our day, since everything flies by in a blur of joy! We hired Rachael for her month-of coordination services and as soon as we had our venue walk-through, she took over communications with all of our vendors and consistently answered my many emailed questions and requests with responses that always reassured me that my now-husband and I were the decision-makers but that she would be the one to foresee and help avoid or fix any unexpected issues and make our vision a reality. She set up our decor exactly as I imagined and described to her, and packed everything (candles, frames, lanterns etc) up with loving care at the end of the reception. She even set up a date night for us during our planning process with lots of sweet details to help us stay focused on the real purpose of marriage - a strong and happy relationship. Rachael and her team are AMAZING at giving the peace of mind we were looking for and absolutely made our wedding day the enjoyable, relaxed celebration we dreamed of. Thank you Rachael and Matchmade Event Co!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Rachael Wilson is TERRIFIC!!! The entire wedding weekend was so much fun that we had trouble deciding what part was the best. The Meet the Family party was the best party we had ever had. Then our wedding was even better. Everything was exactly as we wanted it down to the last detail. She truly listened to our wishes, was easy to work with and gave us even more than we imagined. (Even the staff at the Ritz Carlton were swept away by the beauty of the affair.) Also, every vendor that she suggested was top notch and easy to work with. Rachael was able to pull together a top flight affair in a few short months. We will definitely be using her for future parties.

Sent on 02/16/2015