30367 Cedar Oak Lane, Castaic, CA 91384 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Masters of Ceremony Entertainment & Lighting

Masters of Ceremony Entertainment & Lighting was one of California's most recognized DJ, MC and lighting companies for weddings, corporate events and other private events for many years before moving to Texas in 2015. Sean Lee (owner) decided to bring his interactive DJ/MC event style that comes from being a DJ in the Los Angeles area for 25 years to the DFW and surrounding areas of Texas.

Follow Masters of Ceremony Entertainment & Lighting on

BrynChris64201116

• Videos 13

24 Reviews for Masters of Ceremony Entertainment & Lighting

Eric · Married on 03/29/2015

I would highly recommend using Masters of Ceremony Entertainment & Lighting!!! This company is the best wedding service anyone could want. From start to finish this service was easy and super helpful along the way. You will not find a better Wedding Dj out there!!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Emily · Married on 01/24/2015

My, now husband, and I wanted the reception everyone dreams of, super fun but classy, and Masters of Ceremony made that possible!
    We were privileged to have Tone as our DJ, whom I highly recommend. For us, not having done this whole wedding thing before, we really had no idea what makes or breaks a reception, setting aside some terrible experiences of course, we pretty much just did whatever Tone advised (order of events, music to dance to, DJ placement...) and it was the best reception I've ever attended! I think our only concern we stressed to Tone, upon our first meeting, was that we wanted people dancing which can be difficult at weddings with the wide range of quests ages, people not knowing everyone... Tone flawlessly got EVERYONE, including the people who swore to me they would not dance, up on the dance floor having a great time!
    Since then, I have had multiple newly engaged couples ask me who the DJ was, many complimented me on the "party" I threw (which lets be honest, Masters of Ceremony did all the work that day), and even our more conservative grandparents had a good time in the professional yet clean fun atmosphere.
    I am confident that Masters of Ceremony will meet anyones expectations, I would hire them again with no thought!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Ashlynn · Married on 11/29/2014

Sean Lee did an amazing job helping us organize our big day. He let us choose all of our own music & gave great advice to better help us to have the perfect day! He played every single song we requested, when we wanted it played! He also was very very kind and professional. We have already recommended him to everyone we know who is getting married!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Masters of Ceremony Entertainment & Lighting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Occasionally Marie
    Occasionally Marie Wedding Planners

I have worked with Masters of Ceremony numerous times, and I have always had a wonderful experience. There is something to be said about a company who leaves an impression not only on myself, but also on my clients. They are extremely professional and I would recommend them to everyone. Occasionally Marie Wedding and Events

• William Innes Photography
    William Innes Photography Wedding Photographers

Master of Ceremony is awesome. They will provide a great time for you and your guests!

• 24/7 Events
    24/7 Events Wedding Rentals

I have known Sean for many years. Not only has he been a valued client of A-1 Event Rentals, Sean was the MC for my sister's wedding. Because of his talents at that event, I have at least four friends utilize his services for their weddings. And to top it off, he was also the MC for my surprise 30th birthday party. With Masters of Ceremony, not only to you get talented DJs and MCs, but you also gain a friend who is sure to take a personal interest in your special day.

• 30367 Cedar Oak Lane Castaic, CA, 91384 See on map