10 Birchwood Avenue, Sudbury, MA 01776 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About MassMakeupArtistry

A "New You" is Just a "Click" Away

At MassMakeupArtistry, our goal is to give you the look you've always dreamed of. Whether it's a wedding or another "special" day we want your unique personality and style to show through. A look that you will delight in and remember forever!
We offer event makeup, styling, personal shopping, beauty consultations and makeup parties for women of all ages.
We also offer a complete boudoir session with an experienced photographer, studio and "experience". (Great engagement gift!)

TopherCoxKirsten0414
TopherCoxKirsten0020
TopherCoxKirsten0414

3 Reviews for MassMakeupArtistry

Tara · Married on 01/02/2010

Michelle was extremely professional. My makeup looked really natural and she gave me tips for my every day look too. I will recommend her to all my friends. Thanks Michelle!

Sent on 02/02/2010

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2009

The look I wanted on my wedding day was a flawless, natural look that would wow my fiance and guests and make me look on the outside what I felt on the inside. What I got was just that and more. I can't say I ever really looked that good before. Michelle has a way with makeup and a gift that most don't have for beauty. She has an eye for color and such attention to detail I would say she's a perfectionist.
    I would highly recomend her to anyone wanting to look their best.

Sent on 02/01/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2007

Michelle was fantastic! She spent time listening to what I was really looking for, and was able to create exactly what I had in mind - only better! She exceeded my expectations for both events (Michelle did my make-up for my rehearsal and dinner as well as my wedding day). She was extremely accomodating when setting up time to "practice" what I was going to like, and also created the whole look for me, while making it look easy! In addition to that she accomodated us last minute and took care of a few of the girls in my bridal party - thankfully!! She is very talented, totally reasonable for cost, and I would recommend her to any bride/ bridal party - to get what you really want out of your vision of yourself on your wedding day, whatever it might be.

Sent on 02/04/2010

MassMakeupArtistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MassMakeupArtistry 1
    FREE beauty consultation/makeover
    Book your "special day" and receive a FREE beauty consultation/makeover (a $100 value).

• 10 Birchwood Avenue Sudbury, 01776 See on map