Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Marylee Marmer Events

Making Your Events Perfectly Eventful

Marylee Marmer Events is an event and wedding planning company based in Richmond, VA. Equipped with a strong sense of style and a love for mixing modern elements with tradition, she believes in infusing each event with personal touches. With many events under her belt, Marylee has mastered the art of designing events that are unique to each client or couple.

Over the past 10 years, she's planned both large-scale events for corporate clients as well as more intimate social affairs. Her weddings have been featured on prestigious wedding blogs such as The Lovely Find & Pretty Pear Bride and magazines including Richmond Bride and Richmond Weddings.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Civil (1)

Marylee was amazing from start to finish!! She put up with my many emails and countless questions and had many great suggestions for vendors! Marylee when above and beyond meeting us at the venue multiple times and ensuring that we felt confident about how the wedding would flow. We brought boxes full of decorations, flowers, and basic ideas to her during the rehearsal and I was amazed at what she had done when we came for the ceremony! She perfectly executed my vision! At the end of the night, everything was packed up, cleaned up, and in cars. No work left for my family! Not only is she great at her job, but she is such a great person! She gave up her birthday to coordinate my wedding! I would hire her again in a heartbeat and suggest her to anyone!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Marylee is amazing with planning, communication, flower design, keeping everyone calm and on track. Marylee is the perfect, and must have choice for any wedding. She is the vendor I would definitely in a heartbeat use again. She was always available to answer any questions no matter how silly or small. When I started to stress she suggested we meet and calmed me down. The day of our wedding she not only did am amazing job beautifully orating (better than I could have imagined) but she and her team kept everything running smoothly, and perfectly. I disnt even see them packing up everything at the end of the night. My new husband is ready to do it again, but only with Marylee. Thank you for being the most professional, becomming our friend, and loving what you do. She is AMAZING!!!!
Katie and Brandon Mills

Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

PO BOX 29615, Henrico, VA 23242   See On Map
804-295-9940 (phone)
Marylee Marmer Events is a wedding planner from Richmond, VA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Williamsburg, VA, Richmond, VA, and Charlottesville, VA. Marylee Marmer Events is a professional event and wedding planner that has been part of the Richmond, VA wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Richmond, VA wedding and event planning.