About Maryland Wedding Makeup

Smile, You're Beautiful

If there is one thing I continuously strive for with my clients, it is creating a calm and reassuring environment. I know wedding days can be hectic, and I understand your concerns. They are very familiar and straightforward for me to address, so stress not! I will have you all relaxed and feeling confidently beautiful after leaving my chair.

My makeup kit is primarily the brand Make Up For Ever. I do not airbrush! I love their Corrective and HD liquid foundations, highly recommend trying them out. You are in good hands! Want pricing? It is no secret, visit my website to view my bridal packages! (or see pricing sheet) They start at $350. Trials are $65.

Please note! I can typically handle only one wedding on a particular day. It is NEVER too early to book me! Please get in touch when you can! I also do not do hair!

-Natasha Sierakowski // Owner- Lead Artist

Eye Makeup (3)
Makeup Trial (3)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Natural Makeup (1)

Tasha was a LIFESAVER and a GEM!!! My sister had a MUA back out last minute for her October wedding, and I found Tasha (hallelujah!) on WeddingWire. Not only was she responsive, she was so easy to work with, up-beat, professional, and all around fun :) She showed up on the wedding day early, went to work, had amazing talent, and everyone felt beautiful (even people who had never had their make-up done due to being particular, were so thrilled with their looks!). She was not only an artist, but a therapist at times, when wedding anxiety welled up. She fit right in and was a welcomed part of the wedding day experience. My sis was a cancer patient previously, so she had medical hair loss (eyebrows & eyelashes go too, ya know...), and Tasha was sensitive to this, and focused on her areas of concern. Her make-up looks held up until I (sadly) had to wash it off that night, and her lashes were excellent.
All around 5 stars for Maryland Wedding Make-Up and Tasha. Huge thank you from our wedding party!!

Photo of Maryland Wedding Makeup in Abingdon, MD - The beautiful bride
Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Natasha was fantastic! I cannot believe how beautiful I looked on my wedding day and I cannot get over how beautiful my bridesmaids looked! Natasha has a real gift! I was blown away with how she worked her magic and brought out everyone's individual features!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Maryland Wedding Makeup Pricing

Face Behind the Art

8 Photos

3 VIDEOS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Making clients glow for every single event, Natasha is so awesome to work with! Check her out and be amazed!

64 PROS I KNOW

Events

Abingdon, MD 21009   See On Map
443-842-4152 (phone)
By Appointment Only
Maryland Wedding Makeup is a wedding on-site company from Baltimore servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Harford County, Towson, and Columbia. Maryland Wedding Makeup is a professional artistry team that has been part of the Baltimore wedding industry since 2011 specializing in all things makeup.