Baltimore, MD 21201 Map · Phone number

About Maryland & DC Wedding Hair & Make up

Professional Hair Styling & Make up Artistry Services for your Wedding or Special Event.

Please email us at jillyc2077@gmail.com for more information.

We look forward to hearing from you!

download3
20100110ElkForge252
20100110ElkForge252
Beautiful Sierra....a star is born!  Hair and make up by Jill of
www.jillthemakeupartist.com
Beautiful Sierra....a star is born! Hair and make up by Jill of www.jillthemakeupartist.com
BJT1062
download1
download3

67 Reviews for Maryland & DC Wedding Hair & Make up

Sara · Married on 12/31/2012

The little flower girls loved Jill. She was fun and playful with them and even gave them a little take home lip gloss so they could apply all night. She also did very well with the teenager who could not make up her mind. Her patience is a true virtue! Thank you for making my girls sparkle all night!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Maryland & DC Wedding Hair & Make up's reply:

Beautiful Sara, Kayleigh, Jenna and Bree! You all were so gorgeous and sweet! I had so much fun working with you beautiful ladies! You all remind me how much I love my job and how much fun little girls are! Thank you and take good care! Jill

Angela · Married on 12/29/2012

Jill was excellent. She was prompt, pleasant, talented, and flexible to work with.l

Sent on 01/14/2013

Maryland & DC Wedding Hair & Make up's reply:

Amanda and Angela! What a beautiful winter wonderland wedding! And Amanda could not have been more of a snow angel! Love to you both and please send a picture when you can! All our love!

Judy, Jill and Kaite Jo

Shanon · Married on 11/02/2012

First of all, Jill is majorly talented! I gave her some of my ideas, and she told me what would work/look best for me, and of course, she was right on the money! Brides, trust her talents!!! She knows what she is doing!

I went for a trial run to her house and she made my girlfriends and me feel very comfortable. We laughed and chatted with her as she worked her magic :-) My girlfriends pointed out to me that having such a social beautician would be very helpful for keeping my mind off other things on the big day (they were right!) After the trial run, my girlfriends and I went out for a couple of drinks. I got so many compliments on my "all dolled up" appearance.

Although I loved my hair and make up for the trial run, I was completely blown away on the actual wedding day! Jill made me feel like a princess! All my girls and my Mom loved their hair and make up! Jill and her assistant (I forgot her name :-( were willing to work with us until everyone was satisfied! Such fun, talented ladies!

My husband and I decided to do the first look, and I'm glad we did because Sandy (the hurricane) created a lot of wind. Since I have pinstraight hair, I knew I would lose some curl. Jill made sure to give me a more wrapped look since I wanted curl and a half up hair do. Most of the curl held, but having a hurricane sure made it challenging. Please know that this had nothing to do with what Jill did or didn't do! She was fantastic! However, being outside for pictures for over an hour after a hurricane will certainly test those curls. Honestly, I was the only one who noticed them falling a tad :-)

My make up was superb! I do wear make up, but don't know a lot about it. Long story short, BEAUTIFUL and LONG LASTING!!!

Thank you Jill for sharing your talents, great stories and making me feel like a princess! I have already made recommendations to friends (and one of the girls in my bridal party has already used her for her engagement shoot :-)

Sent on 11/23/2012

Maryland & DC Wedding Hair & Make up's reply:

To Beautiful Shannon and her lovely group of beautiful friends and family. It was all our pleasure to work with you ladies over the last few months to make Shannon's day special! Thank you so much for these kind words and all your high praise. I am truly tearing up as I read this review over again. Shannon, you and your ladies are the reason we do what we do and why we love it!

All our best and once again, thank you and peace and joy!

Jill, Judy and Katie Jo

• Photography by Tre' Lynn
    Photography by Tre' Lynn Wedding Photographers

Jill and her staff are always pleasant and personable. I enjoy working with Jill because of her tenacity to cater to details. I know that when I'm working with Jill my shots will be that much more impressive. If you are looking for an impressive outcome connect with Jill, she WILL take good care of you. R. M. Tre' Lynn Productions

• Felix Chea Photography
    Felix Chea Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Jill and her staff for weddings and photo shoots alike. Jill does an amazing job whether she is working in high fashion or with brides and bridal parties. Her make up artistry work is flawless, natural and brings out the best features of a person. She has a kind and caring attitude which makes her a favorite among brides and models! Her staff follows her lead with amazing hair styles and kind caring attitudes. I highly reccomend Jill and her staff to anyone wanting to look beautiful and flawless on her wedding day! Felix Chea

• GREYSTONE Photographics
    GREYSTONE Photographics Wedding Photographers

If you want to look AMAZING on your special day, call Jill and her staff of wonderful ladies. They are easy to work with, fun and can make your complexion picture perfect! You will GLOW with Jill's help. Her bride's eyes just sparkle and pop. After years in the business, she really knows what she is doing! Her brides are always gorgeous and rarely need photoshop touchups - that's a GOOD makeup artist! Go to her website and see for yourself... I think I'm in need of a makeover now ; ) -Lauren, GREYSTONE Photographics

• Serving DC, Northern VA, all of MD, DE, PA, NJ, NYC See on map