Kerr Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Marykay.com/jodom07

My name is Jussette Odom and I have been an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics for over 4 years. Skin Care and Cosmetics are truly a passion of mine. Mary Kay has developed into the career of my dreams.

I am dedicated to helping each bride find the perfect look that she will really love for her special day. My attention to detail and commitment to providing truly excellent service to my clients sets me apart.

As my client, you can create your ideal beauty experience. I offer personalized service that fits you. Just tell me if you’d like a one-on-one consultation, a party with friends, makeup tips, skin care advice or free samples. I’d love to help you with any or all of your beauty needs. Contact me today!

Follow Marykay.com/jodom07 on

Professionalportrait2
Mishaell1

5 Reviews for Marykay.com/jodom07

Ariel · Married on 07/14/2012

Jussette Odom went above and beyond on my wedding day. She did the make-up of EIGHT women (me, my six bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride and mother of the groom). Jussette was very professional and handled the stressful wedding atmosphere (many women running around like crazy) very well. All of us have different skin tones and she brought a wide array of make-up options to match each of us. We all received numerous compliments throughout the evening of how beautiful our make-up was - and we just glow in the pictures! On top of it all, our make-up lasted all night on a muggy July evening! I would certainly recommend Jussette Odom in the future for any event!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Adrienne · Married on 05/26/2012

Jussette did a wonderful job for me on my wedding day. She is very professional, punctual, and knowledgeable of makeup. We had a pre- makeup session 2 weeks before and she listened to my concerns and we tried a few things until I was happy. She was very patient and she wrote down everything that I had on so that on the day of the wedding she was prepared and ready to go. On my wedding day she made me and my mother look beautiful andi can't thank her enough.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Amy · Married on 06/05/2010

Jussette did my makeup for my wedding on June 5, 2010. She also did my bridesmaids and my mothers. She did an awesome job! I received so many compliments on how great my makeup was! It lasted all day long even on one of the hottest days we have had in a long time! She is definetly highly recommended!
    She was totally professional and had everyone's makeup ready to go when she got there.. she took her time to make sure we all looked great!
    My husband told me how great my makeup looked, and for him to say that.. It was great!
    Jussette has found lifelong customers with my bridesmaids, my mother and me!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Marykay.com/jodom07 FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marykay.com/jodom07 1
    Complimentary Consultation
    Free beauty consultation and pampering session. I will help you find a look that you will love! Try before you buy and never any pressure to purchase. My services and products will help assure your day is picture perfect! Contact me today to schedule your Consultation.

• Cake Delights
    Cake Delights Wedding Cakes

Wonderful make-up artist with a passion for her talent!

• Big Dreams Media Group
    Big Dreams Media Group Wedding DJs

A true passion for make up and all skin needs.

• The Paper Wagon
    The Paper Wagon Wedding Invitations

Jussette is amazing. She is very professional and enjoyable to work with. I highly recommend her to my brides.

• Kerr Drive Virginia Beach, 23454 See on map