5 Middle Street, Pembroke, MA 02180 Map · Phone number

About Mary Polleys Photography

Mary Polleys Photography is a wedding photography company based in Pembroke, Massachusetts. Mary is the owner and photographer of the business. She shoots using a contemporary and natural style of photography. Her photography career began through her passion for capturing the big and small moments in life. Just like a smell can bring back memories, one image can do the same. Mary's goal is to create these moments with photographs captured during the couple’s wedding day.

Mary Polleys Photography provides your final photos in the form of digital files and proofs. She offers wedding packages, with the most popular package including a second shooter, digital files, engagement shoot, high-resolution images and multiple locations. This photographer’s services include:

• Engagement shoots

Mary Polleys Photography 6
Mary Polleys Photography 7

Carly Soderholm · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and Talented!

Mary was a fantastic photographer at our wedding in October! She is everything we wanted in a photographer - flexible, talented, respectful, and fair. She managed to capture not only the typical wedding scene photos but also the little details that we didn't even realize we wanted. We would highly recommend her!

• kburls

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2018

Timeless Wedding Photography

I hired Mary Polleys Photography for my wedding and I am SO GLAD I did. Three months later, I am still receiving compliments on the classic, light, timeless, beautiful photographs from my wedding.
    Mary is professional and extremely easy to work with. She is always quick to answer a question or provide reassurance. It can be difficult and awkward to step in front of the camera, and Mary always made my husband and I feel comfortable and at ease.
    Mary is also a master of time management who somehow possesses the ability to take complete control of the room and then one hour later blend like a chameleon seamlessly into it. She suggested we do a first look, and the photos she captured of us before our ceremony are my absolute favorite. During the limited time during our cocktail hour, Mary successfully encouraged (horded?) our massive families together for a series of group photos without so much as checking her notes on our desired groupings. (We even made it to HALF OUR COCKTAIL HOUR – WHO DOES THAT!?!). During the reception, she was unobtrusive and yet still managed to cover every aspect of our celebration. It was EXTREMELY reassuring to know that Mary was ONTOP of the job for the entire wedding.
    When I look at our HUNDREDS of edited photos, I see a day full of laughter, love, and goofiness. The photos are beautiful and I love each and every one them from the bottom of my heart. My only issue is that I don’t have enough wall space for all of the photos I want to print and hang. Waaaaaah.

Thank you Mary!!! I'll never get my wedding day back and I'm endlessly glad you were a part of it!

Mary Polleys Photography 8
    Mary Polleys Photography 20
    Mary Polleys Photography 21

Kaitlyn Lovely · Married on 09/01/2018

Fun and Professional

Mary was so amazing throughout the entire process. I absolutely did not feel like I had to worry and all of her pictures came out wonderful! Would definitely recommend to any bride!!!

Award

Mary Polleys Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs