Mary Kay

Dutchess Court Plaza 145 Route 22 Suite 206, Pawling, NY 12564 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mary Kay

Congratulations on this exciting time in your life!

Radiant skin for a picture perfect day begins in the convenience of your own home or my studio.

As a beauty consultant since 1989, I recommend you begin preparing your skin at least 2 - 3 months before that all important day.

I offer complimentary step by step facials, fragrance personality parties, bridal glamour parties, color analysis, foundation matching and much more.

Let me create a signature experience for you and your wedding party by combining skincare and glamour to make your wedding picture perfect.

I would love to be there for you on your special day. I've worked in the bridal industry since 1998, making brides feel extra special! I'll work with you, to match any of your beauty needs and answer any of your questions.

Contact me today!

me
kristina wed

4 Reviews for Mary Kay

Mary · Married on 01/10/2015

Daria is amazing to work with and so personable. She did my makeup for my wedding and I felt like a princess. She made sure that I didn't worry about a thing, and that I was here priority. Daria is blessed with making people look flawless. I absolutely loved her. I highly recommend using Daria for any occasion.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Christine · Married on 01/10/2015

I was a bridesmaid and Daria did the bride and all of the bridesmaid's makeup at my house the morning of the wedding. She was absolutely awesome and our makeup was perfect all day and all night! I would hire her again in a second!!!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Daria did a beautiful job on my makeup and the makeup for my wedding party. I was worried that my makeup wouldn't last the whole day, but my makeup looked just as good at the end of the night as it did at the beginning of the day. I love that my makeup stayed put, but didn't feel or look caked on or heavy in my photos. At the makeup trial, Daria had great suggestions for colors that would complement my complexion, face shape and eye color. Overall, we were all very happy with our makeup and working with Daria was a pleasure.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Mary Kay FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Makeup
    Spa
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings