Columbia, MO 65203 Map · Phone number

About Mary Kay Cosmetics

Look simply radiant for your wedding day. Schedule a FREE bridal makeover with me your personal Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. Invite your bridesmaids, your mom and anyone else you want to include as a part of the wedding party.

Together we can coordinate the perfect look for you and your bridesmaids. Choose from the latest styles, benefit from my professional beauty tips, and learn about advancements in personal skin care.

I can even help with great unique gifts for your wedding party. Our products nurture the mind, body and spirit. From advanced skin care to wonderful fragrances to luxurious spa sets to beautiful body care — we have something sure to please everyone.

To celebrate this special event I have a special gift for YOU! The bride will receive a $25 MK Gift Card from me at her scheduled appointment. To qualify for the gift card, the bride must not already have a MK Consultant and must have two additional people (18+ years old without MK Consultant) participate in the FREE makeover with her. The gift card can be redeemed at the end of the pampering session or later on my website.

WANT MORE??? Earn free products from me? It's easy…ask me how when you set up your appointment. Maybe you would like to make some extra money to help fund your wedding…a super cool honeymoon…or your first home together? I can help you with that too!!! A career in Mary Kay can be fun, flexible and financially rewarding.

Visit my website 24/7 to browse make artist looks, catch up on beauty tips & trends, experience a virtual makeover, and OF COURSE TO SHOP!!!

Call or e-mail me today!

Cell: (573) 239-2408
E-mail: sdevoto@marykay.com
Shop 24/7: www.marykay.com/sdevoto

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON!!!

Follow Mary Kay Cosmetics on

• Alana Harper Esthetics
  • Puppycatmeow hair extensions and accessories
  • Regeneration Salon & Spa
PinkRose
PinkRose

Mary Kay Cosmetics FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials