Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number

About Marweddings, wedding planners

Marweddings organizes unique beach weddings in Punta Mita, Costa Careyes and Puerto Vallarta Bay. We encourage our brides to create a unique personalized style for their weddings combining beach atmosphere, Mexico culture and elegance. Twelve years of experience assures a smooth planning and a flawless wedding event.

Follow Marweddings, wedding planners on

lr 052
marweddings td 008

6 Reviews for Marweddings, wedding planners

TIFFANY · Married on 05/19/2017

For our big day it was imperative that we find a great team to work with not only for the obvious reasons but because we were planning a destination wedding. The team we would choose would be my eyes and ears considering I was planning a wedding in Mexico from Miami. Not to mention i had never been to my wedding location & wouldn't until the weekend of our wedding. I have to tell you we struck gold when I found Gaby and her team. The moment I spoke with her over the phone I knew I found the one! Gaby listened, she was honest and gave her recommendations/suggestions but was not pushy. In the first few minutes of our phone chat I knew she was extremely knowledgeable in all things wedding. But what captivated me the most was how she mad me feel. She gave me this incredible sense calmness, she gave me the confidence that all was under control and that everything would be perfect! I have to tell you, I enjoyed every single minute of my wedding, including the planning of it and I would do it all over again if I could! If you're planning a wedding in Mexico, you have to call MarWeddings, I promise you'll be the happiest bride and groom (and wedding party!) if you do! Cheers, xoxo

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2017

If I could give a million stars to this amazing team I would! words alone cannot describe how thankful we are to Gaby and the entire MarWedding Team. They truly made our dreams a reality, surpassed every expectation and went above and beyond their call of duty to ensure a flawless wedding-beginning with the initial planning process.For our big day it was imperative that we find a great team to work with not only for the obvious reasons but because we were planning a destination wedding. The team we would choose would be my eyes and ears considering I was planning a wedding in Mexico from M iami. Not to mention i had never been to my wedding location & wouldn't until the weekend of our wedding. I have to tell you we struck gold when I found Gaby and her team. The moment I spoke with her over the phone I knew I found the one! Gaby listened, she was honest and gave her recommendations/suggestions but was not pushy. In the first few minutes of our phone chat I knew she was extremely knowledgeable in all things wedding. But what captivated me the most was how she mad me feel. She gave me this incredible sense calmness, she gave me the confidence that all was under control and that everything would be perfect! I have to tell you, I enjoyed every single minute of my wedding, including the planning of it and I would do it all over again if I could! If you're planning a wedding in Mexico, you have to call MarWeddings, I promise you'll be the happiest bride and groom (and wedding party!) if you do! Cheers, xoxo

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2016

I could not imagine working with a better wedding planner than Mar! After working with another PV wedding planner who had made 0 progress on our wedding plans after 9 months, we were left wedding-planner-less just 5 months ahead of our wedding. My husband and I were feeling really helpless and stressed about our 85 person destination wedding. Just 100 days before our event, I contacted Mar after seeing a wedding they did posted on GreenWeddingShoes. We were quickly contacted by Miroslava who talked to my husband. Before we signed a contract with Mar, they (without us asking) drove 2.5 hours to our venue to scope out the venue and venue team AND provided a spreadsheet detailing each expense that would go into our wedding. After we contracted with Mar, we had the pleasure of working with Gaby to plan each detail and she coordinated everything the wedding weekend. I work in investment banking, and so I am used to a high level of attention to detail, professionalism, organization, and prompt thorough responses, and I was blown away by how fantastic Gaby was!!! Our wedding was gorgeous, we had complete transparency into what we were spending our budget on, and every detail was accounted for so that we could relax and enjoy being with our guests. We had independently booked a few services and Gaby and her team took on the responsibility of coordinating and managing these services without a second thought.
    Lastly, an afterthought of mine that I wish I had considered before we began planning our wedding – I’m so happy we could ultimately work with a local wedding planner to help support the professionals that have lived their entire lives and built their businesses in Mexico. Beyond the feel-good benefits of doing this, you know you’re working with a team that is extremely familiar with the area and vendor and are native Spanish speakers. A++ Marweddings!!

Marweddings, wedding planners FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5