Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number

About Marweddings, wedding planners

Marweddings organizes unique beach weddings in Punta Mita, Costa Careyes and Puerto Vallarta Bay. We encourage our brides to create a unique personalized style for their weddings combining beach atmosphere, Mexico culture and elegance. Twelve years of experience assures a smooth planning and a flawless wedding event.

Follow Marweddings, wedding planners on

Marweddings, wedding planners 7
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience!

MarWeddings really helped us out! Planning a wedding in Mexico from the states can be difficult. I was getting very overwhelmed the final 3 months of planning and engaged MarWeddings to help me finalize and be a day of coordination. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help my vision come to a reality. Gaby helped with the initial creation of the vision and then Juan and Mira were helping every step of the way during the wedding weekend. The entire weekend they were so helpful and really allowed me to focus on the day and our loved ones instead of the planning. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Marweddings, wedding planners 8
    Marweddings, wedding planners 9
    Marweddings, wedding planners 10
    Marweddings, wedding planners 11

Leslie · Married on 02/02/2019

An awesome night!!

WOW! What an AWESOME night! We received so many compliments from our friends and family about how magical and special our wedding was!! Thank you so much for your help! Everything turned out just as we were hoping for. Please send our thanks to the everyone that helped out from your team as well as all the vendors. Everything went so smoothly!
    I also LOVED the flower arrangements and the twinkle lights. Again, it was exactly what we envisioned. I wish I could have brought all the flowers home with me on the airplane.
    I hope we didn’t get too wild! Everyone was having so much fun on the dance floor!
    Again, thank you so much!!!!
    -Leslie & Kelley

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Marweddings, wedding planners 12
    Marweddings, wedding planners 13
    Marweddings, wedding planners 14

Kailey Tuthill · Married on 11/11/2017

The best!

Planning a destination wedding is definitely intimidating, but the team at MarWeddings made everything simple and easy! We worked closely with Juan throughout the entire planning process, he was easy to work with, creative and you can tell he loves what he does. We had a large group of 140 guests and Juan helped put together all the logistics from transportation to the events to answering guests questions the day of the wedding.The rehearsal dinner and wedding were absolutely perfect! I put together a pinterest board for inspiration and the team exceeded my expectations...we wanted gray charger plates for our reception and Juan couldn't find any, he then proceeded to PAINT 140 pink charge plates gray!!! I had a guest ask if she could buys some and take them home they were so pretty! The bouquets, centerpieces, arch, etc were all absolutely stunning. If you are looking for someone to make your vision a reality then THIS is your team!I can't thank Marweddings enough for all of their hard work and creativity, I wish we could do it all over again :)

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Marweddings, wedding planners 15
    Marweddings, wedding planners 16
    Marweddings, wedding planners 17
    Marweddings, wedding planners 18

Marweddings, wedding planners FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5