Marty Stanovich

• Zanthos Wedding Services
  • Triple D Sounds

4 Reviews for Marty Stanovich

marcella · Married on 05/07/2016

I was introduced to Marty via phone call with my planner about a year prior to my wedding. He was professional and seemed truly excited to be doing what he does for a living. He has a very useful music planner that I was able to fill out and provide him. It made sure I wasn't missing anything and it gave him an idea of what we liked. I loved it! I'm a "list" person and that made me happy! The big day came and Marty was a delight! He kept the party going until the last song and even took requests from my guests! We danced the night away, which was one of my wedding day requirements! :) I highly recommend Marty for any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Amara · Married on 10/20/2012

Marty did a wonderful job DJ-ing our wedding. I was worried about having someone who did a lot of goofing around behind the mic, but Marty was wonderful. He created fabulous sets of music and made the night into exactly the kind of party we wanted to have.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Heather · Married on 06/22/2012

AWESOME DJ!!!!!!! My husband and I booked Marty for our June 22, 2012 wedding in Pensacola, FL and he was absolutely amazing!!!!! He met with us a few months before the wedding to discuss how we envisioned our big day and we immediately hit it off with him!!! At that moment we knew he was perfect for us and he surpassed all our expectations on our wedding day! We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a great dj!!!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2012

• Pensacola See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Marty Stanovich)