Bothell, WA 98011 Map · Phone number

About Martin Paul Photography

Welcome to my WeddingWire page, and thank you for your interest in Martin Paul Photography. I, Martin Paul, was born and raised in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was during my trips to the serene scottish countryside that I discovered my talent for taking photos... photos of cows grazing in pastures... rainbows appearing in the blue-gray sky... solitary old Churches bathed in warm evening sunlight....

Photography is a huge passion for me. Although the subject matter has changed greatly since moving to Seattle, my desire to create striking images remains the same.

It was in Seattle that I ventured into the world of wedding photography. There is nothing quite like being a wedding photographer! The challenges, demands, uniqueness and beauty of each wedding is fuel for inspiration that energizes me to create photographs that will be cherished for years to come.

Testimonial:

"A wedding is such a special occasion and so much time and effort goes into planning it. You will want to live that magical day again and again through your photographs. If you want your memories to be captured in a beautiful and artistic way, Martin can create that for you. His photographs are unique and expressive. These are not photos you will hide away in an album but display as works of art."

Chester and Kirstin Uchida - September 2007

90d9a38b1ef35c0e 1214960807014 jl02
e02

10 Reviews for Martin Paul Photography

Valerie · Married on 08/08/2009

I would recommend Martin to anyone in need of a wedding photographer. He was wonderful at our wedding...I honestly don't know how he got all the shots he did! He seemed to be in several places at once. I really appreciate his attention to detail, picking up on things I may not have remembered on our busy wedding day. He did all the usual shots of family and wedding party, but he was able to capture so much more than just that. His candid shots, creative outlook, and unique framings and backgrounds for photos (sorry I don't know photography lingo!) are just wonderful -- unique and a pleasure to look at again and again. Martin is very professional and provided a very high quality service to my husband and me and we are very grateful for him!

Sent on 09/18/2009

Rachel · Married on 08/02/2009

Martin was a wonderful photographer!
    The first time I met with him he wanted to find out our style and what we were looking for in our wedding pictures. He takes beautiful pictures and is so nice to work with! I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event! He was very professional and went above and beyond our expectations! :)

Sent on 08/19/2009

Amy · Married on 06/27/2009

We hired Martin Paul to do our photography after I saw his pictures online. I fell in love with his photos because they expressed so much depth and emotion. I was extremely excited to meet with Martin and knew we would book him because his photos spoke for themselves. When I did meet him, I was impressed that he didn't push his services on me and that he let his photos do all the talking.

We met with Martin a few months before the wedding for a complementary engagement shoot and we had so much fun with him. We laughed throughout the session and came up with some awesome photos. One of those I bought in an 11x14 for our home because I loved it so much.

As for the wedding, Martin worked harder than any vendor we had. We received numerous compliments from many of the guests on how hard he worked and how he was everywhere! He was extremely professional and we didn't even know he was there most of the time taking pictures. We got incredible pictures from our wedding and they are absolutely stunning. Of all the things from that day, we will have these beautiful pictures to remember our day for all time. I still can't stop looking at them!

We would highly recommend Martin Paul Photography to anyone and everyone who wants the best pictures. He is affordable and works extrememly hard. We could not have been happier with him and his photos. We can't wait to use him again!

Sent on 08/19/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Martin Paul Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Bothell, 98011 See on map