MarryMex

av. Luis Donaldo Colosio, Plaza Punta Tulum, Cancun, Q.Roo, Mexico, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,202
Availability Check your date

About MarryMex

MarryMex is a professional wedding planning company, based in Cancun, Mexico, that specializes in creating stunning wedding events, aiming to bring your dream day to life. MarryMex is the creation of leading floral artists Elena Romanova and Natalia Remenyuk, who utilize unique techniques, original materials, and local flora to create breathtaking event designs and a wonderful aesthetic for your special day.

MarryMex work to exceed your expectations and create your perfect celebration based on your style, preferences, and overall vision for your day. They offer full planning and partial planning services to suit your needs and can assist with the creation of civil, cultural, and destination wedding events. MarryMex is passionate about creating a flawless, uniquely designed, day for you and your loved ones to celebrate in style. Additional services offered by MarryMex include:

• Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • To-do lists
  • Floral design

Other Services

As floral design specialists, this creative team can design beautiful bouquets and amazing arrangements to add color and texture to your special celebration. With a focus on locally-sourced florals and incorporating natural elements, MarryMex combines fresh design ideas and style to create one-of-a-kind floral compositions.

img 4344 51 982765

MarryMex 5
MarryMex 6
MarryMex 7

tina · Married on 07/19/2018

I got married last week at Azul Fives in Playa del Carmen. I hired Marry Mex Because I was so fed up with using the hotel’s florist. I spoke with Natalya (owner of Marry Mex) through emails. She was responsive and seemed excited to create something beautiful for my wedding. i sent her 2 photos (1 of my dress & 1 of a gazebo arch with the colors i wanted). That’s it. I gave her free range on creativity with everything! My dress is complicated and didn’t know what angle to take on flowers. Natalya communicated her ideas with me for the gazebo by sending emails and videos of her drawing out plans. Also, when i hired Natalya, i gave her my budget. She worked around it and never asked me for a penny more. She even brought some extras for free the day of the wedding— candle holders & plate chargers!

The day of my wedding came and my wedding coordinator told me that Natalya and 2 other girls had started working in the gazebo at 8am! At around 3:00, Natalya came to my room with 8 bouquets and 15 boutenieres. They literally took my breath away. I loved the shapeless look, the colors, the types of flowers! My bridesmaids were obsessed also! Natalya was so sweet and it was obvious how hard she had been working all day!

Okay so now came the big moment—walking down the aisle. I still had not seen the gazebo yet... Well, let’s just say i didn’t look at my soon-to-be husband once!! As i walked down the aisle, all i could stare at were these flowers arched around the gazebo! Both sides of the arch were ombré in different directions, the floral chandelier, the rose petals on the floor. A-maz-ing! Like a fairytale! At the reception , the centerpieces were gorgeous and had the whimsical look i wanted. The sweetheart table was gorgeous!

Overall, marry mex exceeded my expectations! Natalya is so passionate, hardworking, driven, and talented! She was an absolute pleasure to work with! I’m so happy with my experience and feel lucky to have gotten to work with them!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    MarryMex 13
    MarryMex 14
    MarryMex 15

MarryMex's reply:

My dear Tina! So touching. Thank you very much for trusting us!

Sasha · Married on 06/06/2018

The flowers that were created for my wedding were like out of a fairytale. The communication with this company was always easy and convenient all the way from New York. I was so so happy with the outcome. They truly understood my style and vision. Thank you for making my wedding feel like a garden from a fairy tale. I loved everything.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Hiring Nataly with Marry Mex was the best decision of my wedding (other than marrying my husband, of course)! Nataly and her team went beyond our hopes and expectations to give my husband and I the wedding of our dreams! After our hotel venue refused to give us a floral only quote for anything less than $8,000, I felt defeated in the process. Having only found Nataly through WeddingWire and Instagram, and being in another country, the decision was not easy. After a few back and forth emails, we knew if Nataly came through as she stated she would, we were in great shape. And boy did she ever come through! Nataly holds a confidence (as she should after I her execution) that will put you at ease every step of the way. Her team has the upmost expertise in the floral industry. As hard as it may be to hand over control of your decor, I highly suggest allowing her team full creative control. You will NOT be disappointed. I shared with Nataly some inspiration photos, colors and setup design and she quickly knew they could tackle the project and exceed our expectations. She made she sure every detail was accounted for! She is professional yet compassionate, both understanding this is the moment you’ve been planning your whole life. If you are looking for a florist, look no further. I, my husband, our wedding party and all of our guests still continue to rave about the flowers and how overwhelmed we all are with the outcome! I promise you, she will top any Pinterest post you can find!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

MarryMex's reply:

My dear Melanie, no worlds to express THANK YOU for your trust and confidence! Till tears.... It was a pleasure to be with you and Oka this day! Wish you a life together filled with love and happiness!

MarryMex FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,202.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious

• av. Luis Donaldo Colosio, Plaza Punta Tulum, Cancun, Q.Roo, Mexico Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z See on map
    52-9982419342 (Phone number)