Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique

Sanford, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$250 Typical Price

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding offers various customizable types of ceremonies in the Tampa and Central Florida area.

Our team understands that every couple has a specific vision for their special day. We will collaborate with each couple to create the wedding of their dreams. We offer a variety of services ranging from: Officiants, Day of Coordination,and Pop up Weddings,decor.

You customize your ceremony! (Traditional/nontradtional or religious/nonreligious)

Why Hire Marry Me Now?

Marry Me Now team is reliable, knowledge and has the professionalism you are searching for. Our goal is to guide you through the wedding process, and deliver a beautiful ceremony with poise and grace. This will set the atmosphere for the day and create an environment of comfort, love and peace.

We will customize the ceremony script, attend the rehearsal, sign and mail the marriage license, and work with your vendors.

You can count on our reliability, excellence, and team work!

Affordable Services Offered

Marry Me Now Affordable Weddings offers Officiant packages, Day of Coordination Packages, Pop- Up weddings, decor add on

• Unity ceremony
  • Day-of planning
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Rehearsal
  • Wedding archs( Hexogon or Gold ring)
  • Pip and Backdrop with drapes and greenery
  • Chairs
  • Cake stands
  • Foliage flowers
  • Chairs
  • Floral (silk and real in 1Q 2022)
  • Varies Decorations
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$175

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$175

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$20

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Catholic
Evangelical
Islam
Methodist
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English

Dion W. Married on 04/29/2022

Excellent!

Tara, Amina and Nechelle made my dream wedding come to life. They are all so nice, supportive and genuine. We couldn't have asked for anyone better. Highly recommend them!
  • Tashauna
    Tashauna Married on 04/23/2022

Just simply amazing

Nichelle was amazing from the time we met her at rehearsals until the day of our wedding. She was so patient and understanding. Thank you so much for making our day beautiful and easy! You all are amazing

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Nechelle Benson
Nechelle Benson
Officiant and Wedding Specialist

My name is Nechelle Benson and as a wedding officiant and event coordinator my only priority is to make your special day the BEST!!!!!I joined Marry Me Now Affordable Weddings in 2017 and I have truly expressed my passion here through every client we serve.

I enjoy hearing your vision and bringing it to life, bringing your smallest detail to light, removing the added stress planning can bring and making sure your love is uniquely expressed when leading your ceremony. y goal is to provide you with professional and reliable service, with a warm and helpful heart while highlighting your love and union in the most beautiful way.

Amina Price
Amina Price
Wedding Specialist

My name is Amina Richardson Price, and I am happy to serve as your Day of Coordinator at Marry Me Now Affordable Weddings. I have been planning events for years, but nothing is quite as exciting as coordinating weddings!
Helping others bring their vision to life has always been a passion of mine, and I am honored to assist all of our couples on their special day! It is my goal to ensure your day runs smoothly, and to address any concerns you may have. I look forward to helping you create some of your best memories as you embark on your new journey.

375 E Douglas Ave suite1007 Altamonte Springs 32714 Sanford, FL, 32714

By appointment Only
Location of (Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding