Marry Me Bridal

• O-Mara
  • Affordable Preservation Company

24 Reviews for Marry Me Bridal

Molly · Married on 06/27/2015

I would recommend Marry Me Bridal to any bride. The nicest consultants work there and it is a pressure-free salon. I had the pleasure of working with Sue, who's been in the industry for nearly 30 years. She was fantastic to work with, super helpful, genuine, and kind. When trying on dresses, I felt like I was spending time with an aunt. She took the time to listen to what I wanted and seemed to take a genuine interest in my love story.
    The seamstress was also wonderful and reasonably priced, too. She made my dress fit beautifully.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Got my Wedding dress here, it was beautiful and reasonably priced. Staff was very helpful and gave me my veil for free!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Ryan & Jen

Ryan & Jen · Married on 06/23/2012

I would highly recommend Marry Me Bridal to any bride! They had a great selection in all price ranges and the shop has such a nice, friendly, fun and relaxing atmosphere. Maria, my Bridal Consultant, was awesome! She was so sweet and really knew her stuff. After a quick conversation on my first visit to go over what I was looking for in a gown, she pulled nearly 10 dresses and I loved them all! She totally got me and it turned out, My Dress was the very first one I tried on!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

• Anaheim Hills See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Marry Me Bridal)