Bill Proud-Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant

Cincinnati, OH View map

$376 Typical Price

I am a Married Catholic Priest. I served happily in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati for 28 years. In 1993, I resigned from the active priesthood and married Patty. We live in Deerfield Township, South of Mason, near the Mason Montgomery/Fields Ertel Exit off of I 71. I have three stepsons.

Since 1994, I have celebrated over 900 weddings in the Greater Cincinnati area. It is a ministry that I enjoy because I believe I provide a unique service for a growing number of people who:

are either Christian and/or Catholic, but for one or more reasons cannot or choose not to be married in their own tradition or

believe in God but are not at this time connected with organized religion

want to have a nondenominational ceremony that is tasteful and meaningful

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$376

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$375

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

• Kiersten
    Kiersten R. Married on 08/24/2019

The best!

I am so happy we met Bill and he officiated our wedding! He was awesome. He helped us customize a ceremony that was unique to us and he was able to coordinate our very large bridal party. I would HIGHLY recommend using Bill for your wedding. He was seriously the best!
  • Rebecca and Evan
    Rebecca A. Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect addition to our Ceremony!

Bill was an absolute joy to work with. He gave us a lot of options for each part of our Ceremony timeline allowing us to personalize the entire thing. We met with him a couple of times before the big day to get everything all situated and any questions ironed out. Most definitely the best choice!
    Rebecca Married on 11/12/2016
    Bill was one of my favorite people that I met while wedding planning. My husband and I met with him twice prior to the wedding. We met at his home and shared a little about ourselves and what we envisioned for our wedding ceremony. Bill provided several ceremony outlines for different types of weddings. We picked what we liked from the different outlines so that our wedding was customized to our liking. He included a "Parents' blessing" in the ceremony that was so touching for our families. Everyone commented on how much they loved our ceremony. Bill has a very nice speaking voice, and he speaks very clearly into the microphone. He has a very warm and cheerful personality that makes you love him instantly. We are so happy we booked him for our wedding. Thank you Bill!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Newburg Trio Newburg Trio Wedding Musicians

We've perfomed music at quite a few weddings at which Bill Proud has officiated, and I'm always impressed with how well he combines friendliness and a little bit of informality with a real appreciation for the fact that this is one of the very few most important days in the lives of the bride and groom. A wedding ceremony is a thing of tremendous profundity, but it's also a thing of tremendous joy and good cheer. Bill strikes this balance nicely without fail.

Cincinnati, OH, 45040

Call anytime before 9:00pm.
Location of (Bill Proud-Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding