Married by Hillary

Brighton, MA View map

Married by Hillary is a professional wedding officiant service in Brighton, Massachusetts. Hillary was ordained in 2011 by the Universal Life Church to officiate her best friend’s wedding. She immediately fell in love with the process and experience of weddings, and has been a dedicated officiant ever since. Hillary has a master’s degree in rhetoric and composition, which has helped her to craft one of a kind ceremonies for all couples. If you want a truly meaningful and memorable wedding day experience, choose Married by Hillary.

Married by Hillary provides custom wedding ceremonies for couples of all faiths, backgrounds, and lifestyles. Hillary will meet with you for a consultation to discuss your overall wedding theme, budget, and the readings or rituals you want to be included in your ceremony. Hillary can also help you write custom vows or find vows that fit your ceremony perfectly.

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$500

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WV
WI
WY
    Alex Married on 10/08/2016
    Hillary was a delight to work with. We had a perfect wedding ceremony that was personal, touching and uplifting. We could not have hoped for a more perfect celebration of our marriage, and Hillary made it all happen. So lucky to have been able to have her celebrate our wedding!

Married by Hillary's reply:

Thank you so much, Alex! It was my privilege to officiate your big day and I deeply appreciate your kind words! Best wishes to you and your family for a lifetime of love, laughter, and joy!
    Daniel Married on 06/18/2016
    Hillary was a wonderful officiant to work with. She crafted a unique ceremony that reflected our personalities, and she abely directed the wedding so that it ran smoothly.
  • stacy
    Stacy Married on 05/24/2015
    As a photographer, I've worked many weddings with Hillary, and I cannot possibly say enough wonderful things about her as a person and an officiant. After witnessing her unmatched talents, I even hired her for my own sister and mother's weddings! Whether you want a quick five minute ceremony or 30minutes to elaborate your love story, the only mistake you can make is NOT hiring Married By Hillary! Hillary is an amazing writer and speaker. She is well versed, articulate, and thoughtful. I swear she chooses every single word with care. Meticulous attention to detail, personal, nostalgic, heartfelt, romantic, connected, engaging....just a few words to describe her ceremonies. Do you want romance? She can bring on the tears. Do you want a few funny moments? She will have you laughing and smiling! Exactly what you want is what she will deliver and she will do it perfectly and seemingly effortlessly! I promise you no other Minister will listen to your story and retell it like she can. I am in awe every single time. So, if you're looking for someone amazing to make it "O-fficial" on the big day....you just call up Miss O. and she will rock your world!

Married by Hillary's reply:

Hi Stacy! Thank you so much for such a lovely review! I've loved working with you to create some special moments for your mom and sister. I know you've photographed hundreds of weddings (including my cousin's!) and have seen your share of officiants, so it means the world to me that you hold such high regard for my work. I love what I do and I'm so honored that you do too! Love, Hillary

Pricing

Married by Hillary Price Rates

Simply K Studios Simply K Studios Wedding Photographers

Absolutely one of the best officiants we've worked with yet. We worked with Hillary during a wedding in June 2015 and were both immediately impressed. She was professional and very well-spoken, as well as candid. Her sincerity in speaking about the couple getting married was refreshing, and we're looking forward to working with her again soon! We watch and capture so many weddings, but both felt like Hillary had a great connection with our couple and the guests.

Brighton Brighton, MA, 02135
4014194432
Location of (Married by Hillary)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding