About Marriage With Meaning

Highly Personalized Ceremonies on California's Central Coast and Paso Robles Wine Areas

In your lifetime, you will get only a few milestone moments that alter the course of your life forever. Your wedding is one of the most exciting, important and memorable of them all. It's the only day that specifically honors the two of you, the love you share and draws in the people who've been there with you along the way. For that reason your wedding ceremony should speak vividly of the uniqueness of you, your lives, your relationship and your love, all in a spirit of celebration!

Rather than using a generic script used for every couple, each ceremony that I write is original and highly personalized to shine light on your love and your life together. The goal of my work is to give you a ceremony that conveys the deep meaning and joy of your love and your commitment to one another.

After 11 years as a wedding officiant, I have a keen understanding of the elements of a successful relationship and marriage, the intuition to perceive what is important to you as a couple, the writing skills to express those concepts into your wedding ceremony and the public speaking skills to make your wedding day memorable for you and your guests.

I'm a professional officiant because I believe in strong, vibrant and lasting relationships and have found that marriage is the most multi-faceted and wonderful of all.

I'm eager to hear from you or meet you in person, over the phone or video chat in a free "get acquainted" consultation to find out how we can make your wedding ceremony come to life. Please write me or call me; I'm easy to talk with and would love to hear from you.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (12)
Rehearsal (3)
Earth-Based (2)
Agnostic (1)

My husband and I just got married on 8/18 in Pismo Beach. Paul was extremely accommodating and was a pleasure to work with! He walked us through the entire process, even providing vow & reading samples to make our ceremony complete. Paul truly catered to our ceremony to incorporate bits and pieces of what makes our relationship - simply us! That is actually what attracted us to work with Paul in the first place! Unlike many others in the business, Paul scheduled a good amount of time to speak with us to ask questions about our love story, really getting to know us. Since we didn't want our ceremony to be religious, crafting it more around our unique story and love was a wonderful alternative that worked for us. Even during our wedding rehearsal, he was patient, personable and offered great guidance. We would highly recommend Paul to officiate your wedding - you will NOT be disappointed. It was absolutely beautiful and perfect!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Earth-Based, Customized Vows

Paul was awesome to work with! From the first phone call to the ceremony, my husband and I felt like he really knew our journey! I would recommend Paul to anyone!

View Vendor Response

Languages
English
6 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I finally had the pleasure of working with Paul on a recent wedding and was so impressed. We have very similar philosophies about how a wedding day should go. Smooth, easy, not rushed. He took a page right out of my book, reminding the couple to breathe and take it all in. His calm, cool demeanor was appreciated. Paul just has an amazing energy about him. I would definitely recommend him to future clients, and hope to work with him again very soon! Update 9/10/18: I had the pleasure of working with Paul again this past weekend and it was absolutely flawless. He has such an ease about him, which is not only appreciated by me and my staff, but the couple and their guests, as well. I had several guests approach me and tell me what a great job he did. He just simply knocks it out of the park every time. :)

I have had the pleasure of working with Paul many different times and it is always a great experience. He is one of the nicest people that I have met and is extremely professional. He is always at the rehearsal the day before the wedding to make sure that everything goes flawless for the big day. You can tell that he is extremely passionate about what he does and you can assure that your ceremony will go smoothly and be full of passion and love with Paul leading the way. I would highly recommend him for anyone that is searching for an officiant, you will not be disappointed!

Paul was GREAT to work with! He was friendly, professional and has a great sense of humor. We loved working with him and highly recommend him.

1304 Crescent Oaks Way, Paso Robles, CA 93446   See On Map
805-540-9294 (phone)
Marriage With Meaning is a wedding officiant from San Luis Obispo County servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Cass Winery, Edna Valley, Castoro, Zenaida Cellars, Summerwood, Still Waters Winery, Robert Hall Winery, Broken Earth/Eos, Tooth and Nail Winery, HammerSky Vineyards, Croad Vineyards, Thatcher Winery, Pear Valley Vineyards, Eberle Winery, Justin Winery, Villa San Juliette, Sunstone Winery, Bella Cavalli Farms, Spreafico Farms, The Casitas Estate, Cambria Pines Lodge, Moonstone Beach, Shamel Park, Jack House, Ragged Point, Deetjens, Pfeifer Big Sur, Dalide Adobe, Mission San Luis Obispo, Grace Maralyn Estate, Portola Inn, Santa Margarita Ranch, Spanish Oaks, Elings Park., Paso Robles, Templeton, Atascadero, San Miguel, Creston, Santa Margarita, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay Cambria, Harmony, Big Sur, Los Osos, Baywood Park, Monaña de Oro, Edna Valley, Avila Beach, Shell Beach, Pismo Beach, Arroyo Grande, Oceano, Orcutt, Los Olivos, Solvang, Santa Barbara, Three Rivers, Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, Monterey, and Tucson. Marriage With Meaning is a professional officiant that has been part of the San Luis Obispo County wedding industry since 2007 specializing in Non-denominational weddings and ceremonies.