50 Main Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818 Map · Phone number

About Marra Fine Caterers

Marra Fine Caterers is a full service off premise catering and event planning company located in East Greenwich, Rhode Island creating delicious quality events in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

We specialize in contemporary American-Italian and International cuisine using only the freshest of ingredients prepared and served by our expert culinary and service team.

Marra Fine Caterers' event planners will assist and guide you through every step of the way from simple casual occasions to your most cherished and important moments. Our planners are expert in every style of event from corporate galas, fundraisers and weddings, to your less formal at home events. Our style of events range from drop off and delivery service with our delicious home-style selections to custom specialty menus with service and all your event needs custom tailored just for you.

We invite you to look through our site, and explore our various changing seasonal menus and specials or contact us with your requests. We also suggest you review our exclusive and recommended venues page for a variety of the region's interesting locations.

SPECIAL EVENTS:
For the larger or more complex full service events involving specialty theme, multiple vendor coordination, logistical challenges and solutions, custom creative design, and full event service coordination.

Marra Fine Caterers manages food service operations for selected venues, entertainment festivals, multi-day conferences, and themed gala openings.

Please contact us to schedule an appointment.

WEDDING INFORMATION:
Marra Fine Caterers is one of the Premier Rhode Island Wedding Reception Caterers. At your rented venue, or your backyard tent wedding, Marra Fine Caterers is ready to serve you and your invited guests. From an Italian themed menu to a complete Cocktail Reception, we are your caterer of choice.
Our Catering team includes our Special Event Coordinator who will assist you with the evaluation of your event plan an décor package.

CORPORATE EVENTS
Let Marra Fine Caterers be your creative culinary team player! We cater Company Barbeques... box lunches... corporate affairs of every kind.

From the product launches and the boardroom to the everyday working lunches and meetings' Marra Fine Caterers fits the bill.
We understand the importance of all-day meetings and are ready to be on your agenda to help your day run smoothly. The presentation of our menus and efficiency of our service are sure to match your corporate objectives. Menus and packages may be specially designed for your organization for ongoing service. See our samples listed on our site or call and request additional menus and planning support.

CUSTOMIZED MENUS

Marra Fine Caterers offers something for every corporate taste and occasion. Whether from the tried and true basics or to the seasonal and adventurous, our chefs are always on the look out for the freshest, new and most interesting menus.

If you don't see what you want, please contact us as we are always eager to customize something just for you!

ON OR OFF-PREMISE...OUR PLACE OR YOURS!

Marra has six restaurants in the RI area. For information on our restaurants for rehearsal dinners, reservations or booking you Wedding at one of our venues please visit www.marrarestaurantgroup.com. Waterplace Restaurant is the perfect please to have your wedding and rehearsal!! Also, please visit our catering website at www.marrafinecatering.com

** WE NOW OFFER SPECTACULAR GLUTEN FREE MENUS!! WE CAN CUSTOMIZE ANY MENU TO FIT YOUR NEEDS!!!!!!!!

P1030005
logo
Indoor Event
Indoor Event
Let us bring your dreams to life!
Let us bring your dreams to life!
DensSignature012
P1030005
logo

7 Reviews for Marra Fine Caterers

Kole · Married on 11/05/2008

Food and service was great. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Laura · Married on 08/02/2008

My entire “hunt” for my caterer was well worth it when I landed on Pinelli-Marra. Lauren was a pleasure to work with. She cooperated with all of my little concerns. Everything from the elaborate cocktail table display of little finger foods to the cute little passed fried cheesecake lollypops that I just couldn’t resist having on our menu! It’s ok to splurge a little, right?

The wedding coordinator they assigned to me practically held our hands through the transitions. This was especially appreciated during the formal introductions. I know this is a long review, but I just want to share with everyone the most incredible experience of my life! A big Thank You to Pinelli-Marra for making this such a care-free, stress-free & simply divine experience!

Sent on 08/20/2008

Addie · Married on 09/15/2007

Pinelli Marra was by far our favorite vendor.

It all started with an amazing tasting, where we were able to chose and taste foods we would like serve at the wedding. The group was so professional and the food was phenomenal. I never at any point felt overwhelmed, and if I decided I wanted to change any thing on our chosen menu, they were completely understanding and had no trouble changing things around to better accomodate us and our guests.

When it came down to the Wedding Day, Dennis and Steve had chosen and amazing staff who were friendly and professional. Especially the head host, who was so attentive of my husband and I, he was always checking with us making sure we had enough to eat and drink and made sure we were having a good time.

I would have paid top dollar for this attention and service, but I didn't have to! As a bride on a budget I had to find a caterer who could provide the best service and food for a limited amount of money. The price we paid was unbeatable.

Sent on 01/20/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Marra Fine Caterers FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Mediterranean
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• All 4 You Disc Jockey
    All 4 You Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

We know that if a bride & groom tell us they are working with Pinelli Marra, the wedding will go off without a hitch! Wonderful food, and great service! A pleasure to work with!

• 50 Main Street East Greenwich, 02818 See on map