Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim

Matawan, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

Since 1985, Marquis Florals by Kim has been wowing families, and their friends, with breathtaking floral and event design. For the past 37 years, our exceptional team of artists, planners and designers have been turning wishes into reality.

We are not a typical florist. Nor do we sell retail or make deliveries. We only do weddings and special events. Our time and attention is solely dedicated to our clients. This is a one stop design shop for transforming a wedding or special event to an unforgettable experience.

Our service is second to none. This is what sets us apart from our competition. We do not just drop off bouquets or centerpieces. As leaders in the wedding industry, we take pride in how well we care for our clients so that they can be present and stress free on what should be one of the happiest days of their lives.

Our team is no exception. Most of our staff has been working for Kim for over 15 years. At Marquis Florals, we are a family and our clients are an extension of that. Some of which have been coming to us for over a decade. Whether it started as a mitzvah, sweet 16, shower or wedding, we are honored to celebrate every stage of life.

We serve NYC, and from Northern New Jersey all the way down to Ocean County. We are available by appointment only either in person at our showroom, or virtually through Zoom.

Please call our office to get started (732-441-4800). We look forward to meeting you!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Sapire Married on 11/21/2021

Do not sleep on this vendor!

I got married at the Grand Marquis in November 2021. Kim was one of the proffered vendors. The minute we sat down with Kim we KNEW we had to work with her. Not only were the flowers everything I could have dreamed of and more, but we hired Kim as our day of coordinator as well and that was one of the best decisions I’ve made for my wedding. Kim and Francesca were the calm that I needed on my day. I did not lift a finger and Kim and Francesca were there every minute of the way and went simply above and beyond! I truly couldn’t have imagined my day without them and am so grateful. They are a vendor that you must must work with!

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Dear Sapire, you are a pleasure and I enjoyed assisting you to make your dreams come true .
    You and your family are the reason why I have been doing wedding for 36 years . Much love and happiness always .
    Beryl R. Married on 10/23/2021

Hire Marquis Florals to plan your wedding or event!

Marquis Florals - Kim, Wendy, and team - were my wedding planners. I can't say enough about how much stress they took off of me and how outstanding their work. They are pros at what they do, have a wide range of vendor resources at their finger tips, they listened to what we had in mind, made good suggestions and gave good guidance. On top of all of that they were fun to work with. If you want a magnificent event, as little stress as possible, then do yourself a favor and hire Marquis Florals for your wedding or event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

28 photos · 04/06/2019

Deals

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 1
Gift

When purchasing centerpieces with us,you will also receive cake flowers and a toss bouquet at no charge.

The American Hotel, Freehold The American Hotel, Freehold Hotel Weddings

Always a pleasure to work with.

Branches Catering Branches Catering Banquet Halls

Kim is amazing! I have seen first hand the gorgeous flowers, centerpieces and decor that her and her team create. The weddings that have used Kim for their flowers have been amazing. On a personal note, Kim and her staff have done three Bar mitzvahs in my family and most recently my sister's wedding. The centerpieces and bouquets for my sister's wedding were unbelievable! My maid of honor bouquet lasted a month! She is a definite must on your wedding day!

Castle Couture Castle Couture Wedding Dresses

From beautifully arranged bouquets and centerpieces to the design of an entire event - and always with an artist's eye - Kim can help make your dream wedding a reality!

Showroom 286 Route 34 South, 286 Route 34 Matawan, NJ, 07747
732-441-4800
Location of (Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding