Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

24 Reviews for Marlam Events & Conference Center

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)

Marlam hosted my niece's baby shower and I was 100% pleased with their service. Rose and her team are true professionals that aim to provide excellent customer service. Ashley worked with me on my contract and Daisy was my point person on the day of the event. The center has a nice atmosphere and the food was delicious. Most guests went back for second and thirds.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amika, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

About two months after I had booked my reception date with Marlam Events, I received a promotion at work and had to relocate to South Florida. Needless to say, I was stressed out about planning a wedding reception from so far away. However, Mrs. Bryant consistently communicated with me about my event. She was even able to accommodate a few last minute changes. On the day of our wedding reception, the food and the service was flawless. My family even commented on how smoothly everything went. I highly recommend Marlam Events for any event!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs

The staff of Marlam Event Center is Professional, courteous and friendly. I am so thankful for choosing Marlam. I received so many compliments for choosing this center. The food was delicious, decorations and everything requested was done in a timely manner. Marlam provided me the opportunity to have a successful 70th Birthday Party for my husband.
I recommend this vendor to friends.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marian, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)