Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About MARKY MUNRO

MARKY MUNRO is a dj company for weddings and other special events. Our DJ's have a lot of talent, personality, and professionalism. We provide our clients with trendy & stylish entertainment for those who want a fresh new event experience. We are known for our exceptional mixing, scratching and mic skills when rocking events.

img1512
wedding dj 2
wedding dj 3 allison kevin charleston july 23 2
img1026
MARKY MUNRO
website page palombo dancing in tent
MARKY MUNRO
wedding fun party dancing candid documentary recep
amy joe 01 tony s wedding faves 0224
fordfamilyphotoextreme2011c
img1022
img1029
MARKY MUNRO
website page bride and groom dancing
5gr8j284167229m

MARKY MUNRO 5
MARKY MUNRO 6
MARKY MUNRO 7

Carol · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Hi Marky, I saw you 3 months ago at a birthday party with some friends. I was the one that told you I loved the remix you played of Bon Jovi. Hahaha! Anyways, how much do you charge and are you available on October 6, 2019? I know it's super early but we wanted to go ahead and ask you. Thanks!

Sent on 07/13/2018

MARKY MUNRO's reply:

Hi Carol, Yes I do have your date available and would love to perform for your event! Let me email you my Pricing Guide for you to look over. It includes a lot of items like Up-Lighting, Texture Lighting and Monogram Lighting, plus other extra's we may need. DO THIS: Please go to my website and fill out my contact form and I will send you my Pricing Guide through that. I'm looking forward to hearing from you! ~Marky!

Joan · Married on 02/24/2018

We had Marky Munro DJ Company for our wedding and Marky was awesome. He arrived early for our setting up, was very professional to work with, and a pleasure to be around. He was really kind to our guests and that was really nice. All our guests loved the songs and were out dancing right after our first dance. Marky had even my grandparents dancing to the train all over the room. That's really special! The mixing and scratching was spectacular, and the sing-a-longs were uplifting and fun! There's a great balance of humor and confidence amid all the introductions and talking to the guests. Everything just looked and sounded fantastic. We had a good bit of praise from our family on how well the party went. During the planning side, Marky was very charming and focused about our event. I really felt like everything was just fine with all the conversation we had months in advance. I'm confident Marky Munro DJ Company is one of the best djs in the upstate. I highly recommend Marky to anyone who is having an event!

Trina · Married on 02/17/2018

DJ Marky did our wedding and did an amazing job! He was organized, professional, on time and extremely entertaining! He even had stuff covered that we didn't even think about. I cannot recommend him highly enough! DJ Marky plays to the crowd, gets emotions of the crowd and has fun entertaining everyone. Hands down one of the best DJ's in the upstate.

MARKY MUNRO FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 799.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,249.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 329.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MARKY MUNRO 1
    Save 10% With Your Purchase
    Ask Me About Our Pricing Guide! My pricing guide is a simple 3 step process. First, you choose the package based off how many guests you're having, then Second, you select any add-ons to customize your quote. Last, when you're ready to make your purchase, you have two options for payment, a 10% discount for paying the entire contract up front, or you can book by paying a half-down deposit.

• Greenville, SC 29607 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Always Open. Email is preferred!