Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About MARKY MUNRO

MARKY MUNRO is a dj company for weddings and other special events. Our DJ's have a lot of talent, personality, and professionalism. We provide our clients with trendy & stylish entertainment for those who want a fresh new event experience. We are known for our exceptional mixing, scratching and mic skills when rocking events.

• Dj Zay Pola
wedding dj 2
wedding dj 3 allison kevin charleston july 23 2
img1026
MARKY MUNRO
website page palombo dancing in tent
MARKY MUNRO
wedding fun party dancing candid documentary recep
amy joe 01 tony s wedding faves 0224
fordfamilyphotoextreme2011c
img1022
img1029
MARKY MUNRO
website page bride and groom dancing
5gr8j284167229m
dsc0038

60 Reviews for MARKY MUNRO

• Jaimie

Jaimie · Getting married on 12/31/2020

We worked with Marky Munroe and it was an AWESOME experience! He and his wife made our clients' wedding so much fun! Plus it was really easy to work with them, they were so accommodating. Marky made sure everyone was having a great time on the dance floor. Even during the massive rain storm that hit, he & his wife remained in good spirits and kept the party going strong. As one professional wedding vendor to another, we're super impressed with the amazing service Marky Munroe provided and will definitely be referring him to our other wedding clients in the future!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Carol · Married on 10/06/2019

Hi Marky, I saw you 3 months ago at a birthday party with some friends. I was the one that told you I loved the remix you played of Bon Jovi. Hahaha! Anyways, how much do you charge and are you available on October 6, 2019? I know it's super early but we wanted to go ahead and ask you. Thanks!

Sent on 07/13/2018

MARKY MUNRO's reply:

Hi Carol, Yes I do have your date available and would love to perform for your event! Let me email you my Pricing Guide for you to look over. It includes a lot of items like Up-Lighting, Texture Lighting and Monogram Lighting, plus other extra's we may need.
    DO THIS: Please go to my website and fill out my contact form and I will send you my Pricing Guide through that.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
    ~Marky!
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/20/2018

Great DJ! We danced all night long!

Marky was a great addition to our wedding! He arrived prepared and ready to go! We danced all night long!! He handled other peoples mistakes like a professional and made it all work! We are grateful for his flexibility and professionalism. He handled our outdoor ceremony and indoor cocktail hour and reception with fluidity and grace. Music was already playing by the time people got into the venue! We had such a great time and Marky was a part of that!

Sent on 01/29/2019

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MARKY MUNRO 1
    Save 10% With Your Purchase
    Ask Me About Our Pricing Guide! My pricing guide is a simple 3 step process. First, you choose the package based off how many guests you're having, then Second, you select any add-ons to customize your quote. Last, when you're ready to make your purchase, you have two options for payment, a 10% discount for paying the entire contract up front, or you can book by paying a half-down deposit.

• Greenville, 29607 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Always Open. Email is preferred!
    Location of (MARKY MUNRO)