Ocala, FL 34471 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Mark Turney Photography

I became serious about photography in 2001 after the passing of my mother, Linda Jean Turney. It began as a way to slow down and appreciate this life which I learned could end so abruptly. What started as a hobby soon became a passion. My late biological father was an accomplished photographer, as is the man I proudly call my Dad. My Uncle also worked as a cameraman for CNN for many years. So, you could say that photography is in my blood. Photography translates literally as light-writing. But for me, photography goes beyond mere visual duplication of a scene. It involves intimate immersion in my surroundings, and then intentionally capturing the perfect moment. When done well, it is art. This is why, despite modern cameras being able to achieve perfect exposure and focus automatically, the best gear frequently does not equate to the most meaningful images. I currently hold an active membership in the Professional Photographers of America, and have previously held memberships in the National Association of Photoshop Professionals and North American Nature Photographers Association. I am also an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop. I won numerous awards during the time I was an active member of the North Central Florida Photography Club, inclusive of seven monthly first places as well as a year-end first and third place award. My interests have traditionally been focused on nature, street, architecture and abstract photography. However, I have recently decided to transition my unique style to the capturing of people, events and weddings. There is a growing trend in weddings and events toward the photo-journalistic-style of coverage already present in street photography. I enjoy people, appreciate beauty, and would be honored to be the link between your special moments and the memories evoked with each viewing of your lasting images.

• Innovative Memories Photography
0ecdde6002df4875 1388871253854 the ring
the ring

1 Reviews for Mark Turney Photography

Dustin · Married on 12/29/2013

Very polite, professional, and easy to work with! He was available on short notice and had plenty of ideas for amazing picture poses and backgrounds. Pictures were posted for us to download on his website very quick! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for any type of pictures! Thanks again to Mark and his staff!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Mark Turney Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Ocala, 34471 See on map
    Location of (Mark Turney Photography)