60 S. Main St. #511, Layton, UT 84041 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Mark Keysor Videography

My name is Mark Keysor and I create beautiful, cinematic wedding videos that capture the entire essence of your big day and tell your story. I'm located in the Salt Lake City area and willing to travel.

I'm constantly striving to offer the best video possible, but still having a fun, laid-back approach. This makes for a stress free wedding day and let's you focus on enjoying your entire experience!

Wedding Day packages start at $1,300.

daylan and dillan 00021722 still001
winter shoot 00013017 still002

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for Mark Keysor Videography

Daniel · Married on 06/26/2015

Mark was the best videographer we could have asked for. He over delivered on our video. He was always quick to address our concerns and communicated really well throughout the whole process. We had an idea of what we wanted in a video, Mark took that idea, and made it 10 times better. We would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone.

McKenzie · Married on 05/15/2015

Mark was easily one of the very best choices I made for my wedding! His style was exactly what we wanted, and the video he made of our wedding day completely exceeded our expectations. He was so kind through the whole process, and was so much fun to have around capturing everything! Since the bride and groom are usually so busy visiting their guests, having a videographer like Mark who captured every little detail that we didn't get to see was the absolute best. Mark is an exceptional videographer who truly has a talent for it!! I LOVE my wedding video.

Cassidy · Married on 01/03/2015

It's been three months since my wedding and my husband and I still watch our video!! I may be biased, but I think my wedding video is the most beautiful one out there. Mark did such an amazing job capturing the emotions of the entire day and every time I watch it I'm reminded of the happiness and love that was felt. If I could do it over, I would 100% get Mark Keysor again!

Award

Mark Keysor Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Tyler Rye Photography
    Tyler Rye Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark is an amazing Videographer! I work with him on a frequent bases and I'm always blown away by his work. I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding!

• 60 S. Main St. #511 Layton, 84041 See on map