124 Clark Lane, Spearfish, SD 57783 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $200
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mark Kazmer Wedding Officiant

I have the joy of being married to the love of my life and best friend since 1984. I think fate played its hand very kindly towards me, blessing me with a wonderful, loving family. I couldn't ask for more.

When I officiate a wedding, it is that joy for life that I bring to the service. This is one of the most wonderful days in the lives of any couple, the last thing you need is a minister that doesn't contribute to the happiness this day embodies. My goal is to be remembered as an officiant that you would refer to friends or family. The only way that happens is if I enrich the ceremony and do not detract from it.

This is YOUR day. My job is to perform the ceremony in the manner YOU choose. Whether it is lighthearted, traditional, religious...it makes no difference - the last thing you need to worry about is your Officiant.

I will officiate just about any type of service of religion or orientation. Love knows no limits, and neither do I.

Feel free to give me a call or email with any questions - I look forward to hearing from you.

Follow Mark Kazmer Wedding Officiant on

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Catholic, Lutheran, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CO, ND, SD, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mark Kazmer Wedding Officiant 1
    Free counseling session with Ceremony/Rehearsal puchase

I will provide a free 1 hour counseling session for couple purchasing a ceremony and rehearsal.

• 124 Clark Lane Spearfish, SD, 57783 See on map