P.O. Box 14116, Columbus, OH 43214 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Mark Dantzer Productions

Central Ohio's Ultimate Wedding DJ Experience!

Each wedding reception is unique... Mark will work closely with you to create a distinctive song list to ensure your reception reflects your personal style and taste. For the perfect mix of elegance and excitement, let Mark guide your event while you celebrate with family and friends.

Other couples have also viewed

• DJFreeze

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 1 Video

10 Reviews for Mark Dantzer Productions

Shaina · Married on 02/18/2017

I'd known Mark's name, having listened to him on the radio when I was younger, and was excited to hear he was doing weddings. He came highly recommended from my aunt who said he was the only person we should consider for our wedding since he'd done so well at her own daughter's wedding. We loved that he invited us to his home to meet and discuss our wedding. During the reception, he did an excellent job taking control and making sure everything was orderly, on time and most importantly fun. One of the most important parts of our wedding day was having everyone dancing until the very last minute and Mark made sure that was the case. We loved his musical set and had the best night celebrating with our friends and family.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

I know Mark was going to be an amazing DJ the minute I met him! He has such a fun personality and totally understood my personal taste in music and that I wanted my young guests to be on the dance floor the whole night - which they were!!!!

I got SO many compliments on our DJ - he totally followed my do not play and must play list but also played the absolute best music which worked for our style and guests. He has great taste and is a class act. He is not cheesy or overbearing, he is professional to a tee. He executed the timeline perfectly and kept the whole wedding on schedule. You truly CANNOT go wrong hiring Mark as your wedding DJ!!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

• P.O. Box 14116 Columbus, 43214 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Mark Dantzer Productions)