Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mark Brooke Photographers

We are Candice and Mark. We are wedding photographers and love every second of it! we love, our son Wyatt,  life, weddings, photography, our dog (Jeffrey), being active, and just hanging out with people. simply put, we love life! We have a big passion for taking funky-fresh images. We are super stoked to become a part of your story! To get a better feel of who we are just click play on the video below! if you'd like to contact us, here's all the info: our

website: www.markbrooke.com

Digital Files (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Candice and Mark are amazing. I talked to them about a year out from our wedding reception after finding them on the list of recommended vendors for our venue, and I felt like I immediately hit it off with them. As a couple who have also been together for many years and didn't want all of the hoopla of a big wedding themselves, I felt like they really got our style and personalities. Plus, the photos that they did of other couples at Millwick were gorgeous and exactly the kind of photos we were looking for!

After booking them, we didn't really have to do very much up until a few weeks from the big day. At that point, we provided them with our day-of schedule and some logistical information. Everything went really smoothly and easily, since they were already really familiar with our venue and location.

We only booked one photographer, but both Candice and Mark decided to come on the day-of, so we were really excited to finally meet both of them in person. We spent the first hour pre-reception getting amazing couple photos at some awesome spots in downtown LA. They both have a great eye for spotting cool, industrial spots that I would never have thought twice about. This hour was really memorable because not only did the photos turn out beautiful, but Candice and Mark made us so comfortable. We're not exactly camera-loving people, so they made this fun for us. The awkwardness at the beginning gave way to a really goofy and cute experience that I felt like really captured us as a couple. After seeing the photos, I'm definitely glad we listened to what they were saying about poses that seem silly in real life actually turn out really nice in photos. Plus, they were great about making adjustments to our face and hands to ensure a flattering turn-out (no double chins!). My only regret was not doing this session longer! We got the edited photos in about two weeks after our event, and we were blown away with how they turned out!

Profile Picture User7439352, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

The MOST AMAZING photographers!! I am obsessed with our photos. Mark and Candice did an amazing job capturing our big day. From our engagement photos to our wedding, I honestly could not be happier. In fact, our ceremony went WAY over the allotted time and they both managed to get hundreds of shots (family, bridal/groomsman party, self portraits, etc) even though we were losing light so fast!! I will forever use Mark Brooke Photography for all of my future functions!! HIRE THEM!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mark Brooke photography is a class act, and we couldn't be happier with the images of our wedding! They brought professionalism and flexibility to the job -- ready to go with the flow, but also kept us on track to ensure that we captured all the images we had hoped to on our special day. And then they turned around the digital images in record time so we could start using them! We would definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Stefan, 8/12/16, 3 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We worked with Mark on a wedding at the Historical Cottage in San Clemente. He has such an awesome way of capturing the moment it is amazing. We were even more surprised when we saw all of the pictures. We have no idea where Mark found the old life guard truck but he not only found that to use in the pictures, but other wonderful eye catching areas as well. Mark and his team were a pleasure to work with and despite all of the issues with the DJ, we were all able to make sure that the bride got what she wanted and she has beautiful photographs. If we had to shift the timeline at all, Mark was right there, ready to capture the moment.

4 Lindenwood Farm, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694   See On Map