1526 Williams Ave, Saint Charles, IL 60174 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date

About Mark Black Photography

My wife and children are the joy of my life and keep me focused on the true meaning of life.

I love watching cheesy TV shows from the 60s, 70s for their goofy innocence.

I believe that having crappy jobs can motivate someone to find their true calling.

Cleaning dirty dishes is the worst duty in the house.

I believe that personal accountability is lacking in today's society.

In today's fast paced world dining out with my wife and boys brings me joy.

Spending a day fly-fishing on a small, peaceful, trout stream revitalizes me.

I love spending a quiet Christmas with my family.

It is hard for me to pass up a good donut, especially a peanut covered one.

I believe that understanding other people's points of view leads to successfully serving others.

Follow Mark Black Photography on

weddingwireblack26
mckibben vargas237
weddingwireblack02

17 Reviews for Mark Black Photography

Mark by far exceeded our expectations for our wedding. Not only was he knowledgeable regarding the venue and other locations, but he was professional and made us (as well as our guests) feel completely comfortable. The photos and the album were all ready quickly and were of the highest quality. We really enjoy the technology that Mark utilizes to make photo selecting, ordering and storing a breeze. We cannot thank Mark enough for capturing our special day so perfectly and for making the photography a stress-free experience for us.

Kristina · Married on 08/22/2015

We loved Mark as our photographer. He was very thorough and professional. I also loved that he got a lot of our guests in action shots along with the normal formal pictures. He was very active in the wedding as whole. He also takes high quality photo's. When we were searching for a photographer we brought all of our choices to my dad (who is into photography) and he selected Mark based solely on the highest quality photographs out of the group. I would definitely recommend (and have) to friends.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Mark Black Photography's reply:

Kristina, Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Your wedding was fantastic. Mark

Lori · Married on 06/20/2015

Without a doubt, the absolute best decision I made was hiring Mark as my wedding photographer. Not only was he easy-going and easy to work with, but he followed my instructions to a T and I never felt once like I was being pulled in a million directions to get pictures taken. I told him what I wanted and what I didn't want and he managed to capture exactly what I asked for...and then some. I loved being able to see shots of things I was not a part of and was absolutely stunned at some of the shots he was able to get on a most inhospitable, stormy day. Would not have changed anything.

Award

Mark Black Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• Dance Flow Control
    Dance Flow Control Wedding DJs

Mark is great at what he does. He has a fantastic attitude and is always fun to work with. I have worked with many photographers and Mark is one of the best. He doesn't just get the easy shots. He goes above and beyond to get the special ones.

• Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
    Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

We love working with Mark Black Photography. It's always a pleasure to work with people who are as passionate about their work. Mark's work is absolutely amazing! We have work with Mark in many events and he is just very professional.

• 1526 Williams Ave Saint Charles, IL 60174 See on map